largelp.jpg

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
mhm... sure do..... but I can't tell ya :p

okay fine I'll tell ya but you can't tell anyone else because it is a huge secret.
okay? promise?
okay thought ya would.
okay it's ..........Google :D

Is this guy awesome or WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

RatRacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
S.W. Florida
i just carry a big bag like cris crinkle or what ever his name is i now have 8 to carry around everywere lol is these tings are just a bit small for my stock pile of mods lol lawnman3 :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I picture you pulling a Snap-on tool box in a little red wagon to tote your arsenal around, Lawnman. That or a Nascar war wagon.:)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Now it's an awesome vapor banner...THEY ARE FOLLOWING ME! I THINK THEY ARE ALIVE!!!!!!!

LOL .. I never noticed that edit earlier.

I wish Japan had a Wal-mart..... good thing for the interwebs :D

what??? no wal-mart in japan? that's insanity :D

Is this guy awesome or WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: lol

i just carry a big bag like cris crinkle or what ever his name is i now have 8 to carry around everywere lol is these tings are just a bit small for my stock pile of mods lol lawnman3 :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

LOL @ santa bag. Well ya know not all of us need something big enough to hold 63% of everything that is put up for sale in the Classifieds section :p

I got stopped the other day for a headlight being out. Cop comes to the window and as I hand him my papers and ID, he notices my unit in my right hand.

He says to me....."Sir, Can I ask you what kinda pipe that is?, and if I have any problem with him searching the vehicle?"

I replied that he had no probable cause to want to search the vehicle, so NO, he couldn't. My car didn't smell of Drugs or Alcohol, and he could take me to jail and then search my vehicle after it was impounded. As for the "pipe" in my hand......It's called a "Personal Vaporizor" and it was an electronic Nicotine Delivery Device. To my knowlage, nicotine was still legal.

He was so fascinated by the unit, he asked me where he could get one so he could "smoke in his squad car"....I suggested a few sites and he told me to get the headlight fixed and to have a nice night. He really appriciated the good info and would be ordering one soon.

You must have gotten the only cop in the country that would not consider your very defensive reply suspicious as hell. Yes, you are correct in your statement - technically. But that is a major red flag. You know the old saying - "If you aren't guilty, why did you run?"

In most states, if you acted like that there would be several of his buddies on their way in seconds and they would have come up with a "cause" for you. And I am fairly sure (by your moniker) that THAT would not have ended well.

I can imagine that in many places, if you are seen sucking on something that does not look like a regular cig or cigar that would be sufficient cause to check you out. Most of the mods I have seen pics of sure as shooting look like drug paraphernalia and would raise suspicion. And I can assure you the search would stand, since "probable cause" is a a very widely-interpreted term. The cop only has to get the judge to agree, BTW.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I was thinking of getting this to hold everything, and have a double use as I sell niquid to my co-workers and friends:

Massage WarehouseLeader in Portable and Stationary Massage Tables and Massage Chairs and Supplies

think its a good idea?

looks good for one to carry a lot of little bottles in eh

If I put my ecigs in a plastic container with eliquid left in them they will leak and make a mess. I have used a zip lock bag and all of the atomizers will be soaked. Any container that is closed will case them to leak.

yeah but any case you carry them around in would obviously be closed. the ones I had in there were either (a) unused or (b) put into a tiny bag before being put in the case. ;)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
lol cerios :)

Yeah it's working well Dk. Of course I've hardly left the house to take it anywhere since getting it but the couple times I have it has been convenient. That and actually, if I ever get around to cleaning my desk up, I think I may just get a couple more and start keeping a few things in them on the desk and putting all this other stuff and my larger container away elsewhere to save on space. They are the perfect size to fit on the upper level of my desk and slide right under the monitors.

MeLady_Baboon

Jan 24, 2010
Belfast
He was so fascinated by the unit, he asked me where he could get one so he could "smoke in his squad car"....I suggested a few sites and he told me to get the headlight fixed and to have a nice night. He really appriciated the good info and would be ordering one soon.

...and you got away with it. That can only be described as *Cool!*:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread