My New Silver Bullet - RBA's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just got the Silver Bullet in the other day and it's really a piece of art; simply great workmanship.
I did have a Bolt for a couple of weeks but it started smoking and melted the spring, battery and blew the head.
That's what you get for buying not so great workmanship!

I'm looking into rba's now; wanting something other than the DCT tanks I use with my eGo Twists.

I recently tried out the 'Penelope' from a generous and trusting ECF member and it just blew me away! Nothing has ever come close but I'm not ready to invest in a similar priced rba until I'm sure I process the skill set and it's really what I want/need.

Genesis style Atty's and the AGA seem popular.
Any suggestions suitable for a SB would be appreciated.

plastictree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Southern Maryland
I like the DCA 306, but its a 306 atomizer. I don't really like the look of my aga on it, kinda tall. I could see a nice rebuildable dripping atty like the hornet or something.

Also take care of your SB. If you hate scratches, then watch out. Except gun metal i think isn't that bad. This is my SB as it was a main pv for monthes, http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...so-i-have-few-scratches-my-silver-bullet.html

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm using an AGA T+ on my white Silver Bullet. Looks very classy in my opinion. I got a white Bull's Mod drip tip to top it off.

I can recommend the AGA T+. It seems to be the most popular RBA in the more affordable range of $30 presently. I set mine up on the Provari so I can use it's ohm meter, and gradually prime the coil from 3.0v-3.7 like Zen demonstrates in his Provape video for the ZAP. The Provari can "see" shorts that I can't, so its very useful for that. Once everything is in working order, I switch it over to the Silver Bullet.

No pics shot of my setup yet, but here are a couple from Google Images:

AGA Tiamat Plus.JPG AGATiamatPlus.JPG AGA-TiamatPlus-topview.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread