Bite the silver bullet or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomD

Mar 13, 2013
MA
I know all you advanced vapes are probably sick of this but I didn't bite on the provari last night I really don't want to go $200+ with everything.

My other (and cheapest) choice was the evic but too many bad reviews.

Next choice was vamo and silver bullet. Vamo seems too cheap.

I also love the look of the silver bullet.

Am I wasting my money with the BB instead of the provari?

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
I use my Kicked Silver Bullets more than my ProVaris but like them both a lot. I think you'll end up getting a Silver Bullet eventually. Here is a pic of my white and red ones...not pictured is my newly acquired green one.

NVSVQzl.jpg

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
No need to reply to this one. Against my bank accounts advice, just ordered a provari. Thanks

Moot point since you already bought....but...
I have both...actually have 2 bullets because they are just that good. I use my bullets as much or more than the Provari, but the VARI is great for certain things...I.e....checking batt status, checking device ohms.....

Since you already bought the Provari...congrats...stellar device. You'll love it.
If you think you might like/want a bullet...yes. Yes you will/do......it's a great mod.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have a BB, a Silver Bullet, two gripper VV box mods, and a Provari.

The Silver Bullet gets the least use in my collection. It's big, bulky, and heavy compared to what else I use.

When I decided to get into RBA's with a couple of AGA T2's, I had full intentions to use them on the Bullet to give it new life. Alas, I've found that I still prefer putting the rebuildables on the Provari. Just a better vaping experience, as I change voltages frequently depending upon the flavor of juice I'm using.

You won't have any problems with the Provari. I use it 90% of the time. It's just so dependable and consistant. I prefer the regulated voltage over the mechanicals. I prefer the smoothness of the vape from the Provari's Acuset Technology PWM over the cheaper PWM of my Ovale V8 and Smoktech VV Gripper.

Once you've allowed yourself 10 minutes to play around with the single button mode selection control, it will become second nature to you. You made the best choice. Buy once, cry once, regret never.

blue-chrome-ext.jpg Family2.jpg clear&frosted-tank-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread