my one year anniversary is today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
Congrats on the year, I just my second in ApRil. I wouldn't recommend bashing respected vendors on their quality until you're completely sure it is them and not user error. Me personally, I buy 100% of my diy supplies through ecigexpress and the quality and service has never been an issue.

For my juices I purchase their 60 mg nic, 50/50 pg/vg, and 100% pg. My juices usually come out to be a 60/40 or 70/30 blend, which for me has produced far better vapor and flavor than any of my store bought liquids. The 50/50 blend that I receive is thick enough to where I find it hard to pull liquid up through a syringe. What nic strength are you cutting down from?

I'd recommend revisiting the way you are mixing your juices, and if you're still not happy, try going to Wal-Mart or Walgreens and purchasing vg/pg to see if you have different success.
Sent from my Galaxy Note II - Tapatalk

not once did I "bash" ecigexpress or MFS. I said I am looking for something that has "denser and thicker vapor". it has nothing to do with my mixing procedure. when I got 2 115ml bottles of 50/50pgvg and 100% vg 12mg nic, they were both the exact same consistency. the straight vg was just as thin as the 5050. even when I vape them as is, with no flavor it seems like its watered down. the 24mg 50/50 base from MFS was good, but the vapor was even lighter then ecigexpress base. it just seems like something is off. and I do have a bottle of straight vg from rite aid. its labeled as a skin protectant. I like to mix 10-12mg nic in my orion or genesis stuff, and about 15-18mg in standard atties.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
thumbsup.gif

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
wizardslab is my next choice, but their website is being worked on at the moment. I have high hopes for them tho. oh, and I DEFINITELY havnt saved a dime. ive spent well over 1,000 bucks on vaping in the past year. oh well, now that im making my own and have no need to buy more mods, the savings will start about now id say.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
wizardslab is my next choice, but their website is being worked on at the moment. I have high hopes for them tho. oh, and I DEFINITELY havnt saved a dime. ive spent well over 1,000 bucks on vaping in the past year. oh well, now that im making my own and have no need to buy more mods, the savings will start about now id say.

Placed an order with them this afternoon so they probably will be back up in the morning. Sunday is the usual website maintenance day. I use WL nic, pg and vg almost exclusively.

Sent from my recliner. Retired Navy E-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread