Status
Not open for further replies.

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Hey SSV2... yeah,,, I'm REALLY luvinit!!:p I've thought about upgrading, but hmmmmmm, I love my Elite so I think I'll stick with it. As a matter of fact,, two of my friends have ordered kits and a third is going to order next week. Soooo, do you guys offer any kind of discount or anything for loyal customers like me that send business your way?? Maybe some cartos? I even gave your info to a one of my patients at work the other night. I've been spreading your name ALLLLLL over the place! Thanks for a great product,,,, I remain..... LUVINIT!

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
  • Deleted by SSV2
  • Reason: Double post

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Hey SSV2... yeah,,, I'm REALLY luvinit!!:p I've thought about upgrading, but hmmmmmm, I love my Elite so I think I'll stick with it. As a matter of fact,, two of my friends have ordered kits and a third is going to order next week. Soooo, do you guys offer any kind of discount or anything for loyal customers like me that send business your way?? Maybe some cartos? I even gave your info to a one of my patients at work the other night. I've been spreading your name ALLLLLL over the place! Thanks for a great product,,,, I remain..... LUVINIT!

Oh Yeah....you be luvinit!!:wub:

Shoot me a e-mail at
ssv2@cigeasy.com when your getting ready to place your next order and I will make sure to hook ya up right!:thumb:

SSV2

:smokie:

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Are there any coupon codes? How about free shipping?

Hi Barry Badrinath,

Wow, You the same dude from Broken Lizard that always seems to win the "Beerfest" drinking games?:ohmy:

The
"Deal of The Day" is the way to go if you want to save even more cashola on some select items. I also just responded to your PM just a few minutes ago in regards your other questions. :thumb:

SSV2

Last edited:

Freeo

May 10, 2010
NSW Australia
Hi Mate,

Love the review im going to get one of these. Been a go go user for months now and find it hard to top couple of questions.

The cartos you mentioned i can find the clear and easy cartos can find them easy. The other wones that are the same color as the elite where can i find those and what do you think are better.

Also do they last longer then the go go carts. Sometimes i will get 4 days out of a go go cart but im averaging usually 2. Had a go go cart last 5 days recently been the longest last cart ive ever had. Do these guys last longer or around the same as the go go. For the price of the clear and easy cart i was hoping so.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Hi Mate,

Love the review im going to get one of these. Been a go go user for months now and find it hard to top couple of questions.

The cartos you mentioned i can find the clear and easy cartos can find them easy. The other wones that are the same color as the elite where can i find those and what do you think are better.

Also do they last longer then the go go carts. Sometimes i will get 4 days out of a go go cart but im averaging usually 2. Had a go go cart last 5 days recently been the longest last cart ive ever had. Do these guys last longer or around the same as the go go. For the price of the clear and easy cart i was hoping so.

G' day Freeo,

The Elite Clear & Easy tank/cartomizers produce a lot of clean tasting vapor,super easy to fill and could last longer than a filler type cartomizer; however, the flavor delivery in my opinion seems a bit less than the Elite 2ml cartomizers or even standard 808 cartomizers. I particularly like the tanks for their ability to be cleaned easier and used again. Also they can work like an atomizer when you wish to only fill with a few drops of e-liquid to test flavors.
The C&E tanks are currently out of stock as they sell super fast. More are on the way very soon!

In regards to Elite 808 cartomizers vs. Go-carts - They both seem to hold the same amount of e-liquid and are exactly the same width in diameter. Go-carts are proprietary vs. Elite carts work with any KR808D-1 device. Elite 808 Cartomizer's are set slightly lower in resistence than the Go-carts so they vape warmer. I prefer the draw on the Elite carts over the more airy draw of the Go-carts.

I love the Go-go but, I do not love the fact that I have to use an adapter in order use it with other cartomizers.

I can easily get the same amount of mileage on my Elite carts for refills. They are basically the same in exterior design and filler except the Elite carts provide a warmer and tighter draw. The whistle tips also are interchangable with Elite carts/Go-carts.

SSV2

Whilst I realise I am somewhat late to the party I would just like to throw in my 2 cents.

Reading your story on the KR8 evolution at the hands of Frank @ CigEasy brought back many fond memories as your tale is almost identical to mine. I first launched into the vaping world with one of the early CigEasy KR8's and likewise progressed through the multitude of variations that followed (the long life battery...the GO-GO, GO-GO XL and then the one with the LCD display at the tip e.t.c.). Along the way I also tried all manner of variations on the different bats including atomizers, LR atomizers, clear tanks and so on.

I have to say that I agree with you that once I hit the GO-GO I thought it would be difficult to progress and was also very sceptical at first about the new Elite. How can something smaller possibly be better? Saying that I did at one point hit some difficulties with the GO-GO bats (LR Atty's would seem to break the XL battery also the charger connection often needed "assistance" to make contact).

Anyway I decided to take the plunge and try the new Elite and I have to say I am with you 100% of the way. It is now my new favourite. Granted the battery does not last as long as the GO-GO (XL) but thats why I have three of them :) One to vape, one fully charged on standby and one on the charger.

Personally (I say this as this next bit is based purely on my own theories and not any hard evidence) I think the big difference is also the carts. Prior to launching into the Elite I'd been using the clear tanks on an adapter on the GO-GO XL. It looked ugly, I mean really ugly but it vaped pretty good and the flavor delivery as you mentioned was second to none.

Anyway the Elite 808 carts with the whistle tip are just a cut above other cartomizers.

First I would say I found about a 15% - 25% bad cart rate (i.e. smoke bad from the first fill) on the earlier model carts. So far I've not had a bad Elite 808 cart, the quality bar on these I think is genuinely higher. That's not even mentioning the cheap KR8 carts I bought in bulk and ended up throwing out.

Second, as you also mentioned they give this slightly warmer vape. Not throat burny warm but definately a marked improvement on the often too cool GO-GO.

Bringing it all together, the aesthetics are top notch. Not only is it a very fine vape but it also looks slick. Finally I can vape in public again and not be embarrased at my Frankenstein creation and more to the point really enjoy it. It also looks good with both the carts and the clear tanks.

The Elite 808 definately gets two thumbs up from me. It's definately the true evolution of KR8's imho.

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Only thing I'm wondering, is there anywhere I can get these or similar in the UK? I'm about to go visit family and I think this is exactly the weapon I need to convert my brother from the analogs.

I was considering ordering a kit from CigEasy but if I bring it over and he cant get the carts its kind of blown.

Hi garehbp,

Family in UK...No problem!:thumb:

(Just shot you a PM)

SSV2

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
If you read the reviews on the CgEasy site they are saying there is DOA batteries on recent orders.
huh? :confused:

Sure would like to have one but I don't trust these re-sellers. 7 day warranty?

D.O.A. = "Dead On Arrival"

Warranty on batteries -
In the event you should happen to get a dead battery right out of the box
(very rare) you have 7 days from receipt to report it to support. You will of course get a brand new working replacement if it is D.O.A.
.:)

SSV2

Last edited:

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you read the reviews on the CgEasy site they are saying there is DOA batteries on recent orders. Sure would like to have one but I don't trust these re-sellers. 7 day warranty?

Hi tpoulton,

I just went over to cigeasy.com and I can't find anyone mentioning getting DOA Elite batts. I've received 8 of them so far and all of them work just like they're supposed to.

I've been getting stuff from Cigeasy for over two years and the few issues I've had (operator error) were cleared up ASAP by Frank or SSV2. If I were writing a commercial I'd say something like ... Rest Easy at CigEasy. But that sounds too much like a funeral home.

So, I HAVE had a dead battery from EasyCig / Frank once when I was on the GoGo. To be fair it wasnt entirely DoA it worked for one charge and then died. They replaced the battery without question, I really do not feel there is a concern in this regards, I explained entirely my situation and still got a new battery. It was that very action that kept me as a customer to this date.

This all happened right before the launch of the Elite and I was even offered to wait for something "new and better"

G

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
If I'm counting accurately, I have 12 Elite batteries. Four in daily rotation and the others "on the bench". I test everything upon receipt and, to date, have not received any that were DOA. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I can promise anyone that is is not the rule.

Open the box, charge 'em, test 'em, then use/store or return them for a replacement.

'Tis no perfect world, yet I have seen with these withering eyes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread