My perfect setup n' juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
So, after tirelessly searching for the perfect setup / all-day juice to replace my beloved parliament menthols I finally found it...I was becoming obsessed there for a little bit and starting to think I would have to just settle for something tolerable but 2 days ago my order from liberty flights and parkes vaping came in and I'm happy to report my search is over...took one pull and pronounced "that's IT! THAT'S what I've been looking for...!" Lol, so yea...I'm done w/ all this, at least for the foreseeable future.
Just thought I'd post my setup for anyone else looking for something similar before I leave this whole obsession behind and stock up on this stuff. I'm using a Riva 510 SE (650mah) battery w/ a vision CE4 clearomizer (1.6ml, 2.1-2.4ohm). The battery lasts through the whole day (I smoked a pack a day) and I just charge it once at night. And it hits perfectly - I can pull the vapor into my mouth first like a cigarette instead of straight into my lungs like all the other setups I've tried and the clearo provides the cleanest tasting vapor I've had (I've tried all kinds of cartos, atties, etc and they all suck compare to this - so much cleaner imo). It's also the simplest to use/fill. I love the button on the riva too, it's soft rubber instead of the hard plastic one that jiggles on the ego...much better.
The juice I'm using is from parkes vapor, I mix about 2/3 menthol w/ 1/3 delicate cherry (both 70/30 pg/vg - 12mg nic) - it's got great throat hit and tastes almost exactly like a parliament menthol (not the tobacco part but the mint aftertaste) going in and then I get a subtle aftertaste of the best cherry flavor I've ever had - not too sweet or tart, just perfect. I LOVE this setup so much, I have all this other stuff that's just sitting untouched since I took my first pull off this - it's all I want to smoke from now on. So happy my search has ended (although it was kinda fun it was starting to get really frustrating trying to find something I actually enjoy and can smoke all day). So that's it for me :blush:

Happy vaping everyone, thanks for all the help...I'm out!

:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread