Status
Not open for further replies.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
So my new (to me) Provari mini arrived today satin mini with red display. Now to figure out what other accessories I need. I have the extention cap, and trahoe tube so I can use 18350's, 18490's and 18650's. I have put my nautilus on her and figured out the controls.
Is there a top cap that is flat that I can buy so the nautilus will fit better ?
How long does a 18350 or 18490 battery usually last ?(I did buy IMR high drains) but only 1 of each
are wraps a good idea ?

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Congrats! That sounds like a nice set up -- don't forget to post a picture!

Here's a thread about rings that you can put on your Provari to make the tank look flush. I don't know which would be best for you: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/500190-pro-rings-2013-year-end.html

I think the general rule of thumb is about 1 hr per 100mAH, but that really depends on how you vape. Once you figure out which size you use most, you'll want more batteries. I have two Provaris, one I keep in 350 mode to travel with and the other is in 490 mode for use at home. I have several batteries for each that I rotate.

Lots of people like to decorate their Provari with a wrap. Go for it. Mine is an exhibitionist and runs around nekked!

Happy vaping!

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
This is the most affordable place for a beauty ring (there free shipping)

Provari Ring-Pro Beauty Ring – abcvaping

Battery usage can be subjective, it depends a lot one how one vapes, I use about one 18490 a day, my Dil only needs an 18350 every third day or so.

there is a lot of info in the Provorn thread, here is a link that gets you to a page that has links of just about anything you could ever hope to find for your Vari.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/492867-porvorn-123.html

The top post on that page has the links.

Congratulations on your new Provari and welcome to the Provarinati.:D

jmercury1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
ny
glad you got your provari mini, i got mine this week aswell and i enjoying it. i love the nautillus as my topper. i think you can get a hippo ring to make the nautillus fit flush. i dont know what site i saw it. i have a question kjathena, where did u get that extention cap? ive been looking all over and cant find it. please let me know when u have time. thank you and keep vapeing..

jmercury1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
ny
here's mine... photonewprovminiwnautillus 1.jpg

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
glad you got your provari mini, i got mine this week aswell and i enjoying it. i love the nautillus as my topper. i think you can get a hippo ring to make the nautillus fit flush. i dont know what site i saw it. i have a question kjathena, where did u get that extention cap? ive been looking all over and cant find it. please let me know when u have time. thank you and keep vapeing..

The Provari I purchased was from the classifieds and can with the extension cap and trahoe extender so unfortunately I can't help you locate one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread