Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
So I finally ordered a Grand and a RM2 a couple weeks ago but a situation came up and I had to cancel my order :( A couple days later I was ready to place my order (again) but the one I wanted was no longer in stock. So I went ahead and ordered the RM2 to play with while I waited. Awesome atty! Absolutely love it! I added more cotton to the well so I could use it as a dripper for the time being but then decided to do something else. I dug out my Old Goat and it's doing quite nicely as a substitute while I wait for my chosen grand to come back in stock :D

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
i've read about Old Goats, but this is the first time i've seen a pic. looks like a cute little guy who wants to be a Reo when he grows up :)

He's trying real hard lol!

Hey Donnah,

I still have 2 Old Goats that work, use them occasionally with my RM2s, had to trim down the drip well edges as I recall. But, for $25 the Old Goats were pretty good deal I think.

Just an aside.

I'm using an adaptor at the moment.. it wouldn't fire without it. Trimming the drip well edges is a great idea, I might try that if I use it for much longer.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
The black wrinkle copper vein was ordered Friday night! I am so excited!

I had to quit using the old goat... it didn't feed well using an adaptor and every time I picked it up, it was sitting in a puddle of juice. :( It's comical how often I keep checking my email for a shipping notice, even though it's the weekend and I know I won't get one till at least tomorrow. I'm going to have to go by my local post office to see what I can do about presigning for the package because the mail runs way before I get home from work :glare:

It's also comical how often I go to the site just to look at it LOL

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

I had to quit using the old goat... it didn't feed well using an adaptor and every time I picked it up, it was sitting in a puddle of juice. :( It's comical how often I keep checking my email for a shipping notice, even though it's the weekend and I know I won't get one till at least tomorrow. I'm going to have to go by my local post office to see what I can do about presigning for the package because the mail runs way before I get home from work :glare:

comical? perhaps...

absolutely typical? certainly!

Congrats! i don't envy the waiting :)

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK

A little rain. Tomorrow is Veterans Day. No mail.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
A little rain. Tomorrow is Veterans Day. No mail.
:glare:

I didn't think about that
sad-057.gif

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
The wait is over! The Old Goat has been retired again for a little while. :blush:

Ohhhhhhh pretty!

Now don't feel a bit bad about that old goat getting a rest. My daughter used one for a while before she received a REO. I got it for her. Back then it was hard to find REO's. So at least it got her into the bottom feeder.

She loved the little thing and even bought parts and made a couple just like it. A perfect little mod to take out if you are scared of losing it. Hers took a lot of damage and she got really good at repairing it.

Nothing is a REO. I consider them the best. But got to give credit to the first "little box" that gave her the intro into pushing for juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread