My review of 6 juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

skywalk

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Malaysia
1) Strawberry cheesecake: I don't taste the strawberry in there but i do get a hint of the cheesecake taste. smooth, goes down well, not too sweet. I can use this as my all day vape for a few days before I get a little tired of it.
the vapor that i exhale doesn't have a great smell to it, according to my gf. I did sniff some of the exhaled vapor and I would agree...the "2nd hand vapor" doesn't really smell like what it tastes like and can get a little pungent

2) caramel apple: very strong taste of caramel. sweet and thick smoke. great as an all day vape, and I dont get so sick of it after a few days. the exhaled vapor is also not so pungent-smelling, and this is a delicious flavor.

3) Atomic fireball: extremely sweet tasting, and I dont just mean the smell. strong cinnamon, really wakes you up. ATF is reviewed endlessly in this forum, and this is TV no. 1 seller for a reason. it's good. warning: this stuff stays in your attys. no matter how much I tried to vape other flavors, the Cinnamon smell remained. Only after I used a steam cleaner and blasted it for a few mins did the taste go away. so dedicate one atty for this flavor.

4) vanilla: after vaping sweet juices, this one tasted a little bland. geoff uses pure vanilla and this is as pure as it gets. I however prefer something sweeter. Maybe after he starts carrying his sweetener i'll try this again.

5) cafe mocha: powerful, POWERFUL coffee flavor. Don't taste the mocha. This is one juice that will wake u up in the morning! too powerful to vape all day. should be called double expresso shot or something!

6) Menthol: Like cinnamon, this one also stays in your atty until you steam it. you get a rush of menthol in your mouth, but this one is not sweet. Again, maybe my taste buds have become attuned to the sweeter tastes, and i'll probably only try this again if I ever add a sweetener.

throat hit: cafe mocha at 24mg had the most awesome throat hit. next was probably ATF, followed by menthol. all at 24mg.

I have a few more flavors coming in, so if you guys like reviews like this, i'll give my opinion on them after I try.

skywalk

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Malaysia
Awesome reviews, thanks!!

I'm a little afraid of the AFB... I like cinnamon, but not super-strong cinnamon.

How does the apple come thru in the caramel apple?

I feel the caramel really comes through, and the apple taste kinda gets a back seat. it is really masked by the strong taste of caramel.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I'm a little afraid of the AFB... I like cinnamon, but not super-strong cinnamon.

I'm not a big cinnamon fan but I had to try the Atomic Fireball.

Actually, I think it could have been named "Sweet Cinn" or "Imperial Cinnamon." The taste I get is more of a sweet Red Hots candy than the hot taste of an Atomic Fireball jawbreaker.

It is not to be missed-- it has more mouth-filling flavor than anything I've tried or can imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread