My review of Halo: Malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Monmouth County NJ
Another review =) Going to rate this out of 5 for aroma, flavor, TH, and vapor production. This by far is the best Halo juice I have tried yet. Sorry Truepure but your bumped to 2nd place!

Mod: GLV2 5v
Atty: Standard
Drip tip: Halo aluminum
juice: MALIBU!!!

Aroma 5/5 - When opening the bottle and smelling the tip you get this nice Pina Colada on the beach feel. It smells amazing and its not overpowering at all. It's just right!

Flavor 5/5 - Now when you smell it you think its going to be straight pina colada taste. But your wrong! It has a cool menthol inhale that hits the throat just right! The flavor overall is definitely tropical and has just the right amount. Not too strong nor weak.

TH 5/5 - The TH is perfect, Has a good hit every time. If you have tried any of the Halo flavors, The TH on this is just in line with the others. Has the menthol feel on the inhale which makes it even more perfect.

Vape 5/5 - The vapor production is right on par with all of the other juices I have tried. Whatever mix they are using it is just right. There is no nasty lingering smell that some juices have, It's just a real feint tropical smell that goes away fast.

Overall this gets a full 5 out of 5 from me. For max flavor I would definitely recommend dripping this. I have not tried in a carto yet but when it hits the shelf and I can stock up on it, i definitely will since this is going to be an all day vape for me.

For those who have never tried Halo liquids I highly recommend them. Every liquid they have is perfect. They do offer a sampler pack for a good price. There Customer Service and Order processing is flawless. Electronic Cigarette by Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread