Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
Hi everyone!

I think now I can accurately do a review on this mod. I was also given a STAR atomizer, which is made with stainless steel and pyrex glass. There are 2 adjustable airflow holes, one on top and one on bottom of atty. It also comes with a extra pyrex chamber, 2 xtra silicone O-rings and another atty. I've been using this daily for either or more than a month and it still vapes like day 1!!! The coils are complex, I'm used to making my own, but these are very different. I really cannot believe how well it's still working!

Now the mod. Well, if there were instructions, either I lost them or they weren't included. (Probably lost them, me and fibromyalgia brain!). I was skeptical when I first heard of it by a rep at SMY but I thing it's the future! You can personalize it in so many ways, so if that has been your beef with all other Mods, here is your answer!! I'm super happy with it, especially since I havent even had to change the coil yet, after a MONTH+!!! Crazy vape out of this baby, too! They come in Rose Gold, Silver, Black and Blue.

Please contact Chile (info below) and she will give you a GREAT deal (BUT, you have to say that I, Crysti S. referred you)

Sorry about the photos, it wouldn't let me to upload others :-(

Chile Lv
(SMY Sales Manager )
Phone:+86 18621537528
Email:sales2@simeiyue.com

Attachments

• 20160225_161755.jpg
    20160225_161755.jpg
    845.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 20160225_162331-1.jpg
    20160225_162331-1.jpg
    856.4 KB · Views: 93

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I think now I can accurately do a review on this Mod.

Please do.
It's a potentially interesting mod.
There are so many question marks with this product, I look forward to your thoughts.
And I tried to find you a downloadable manual, but had no luck on SMY's site.
I see there's also an update available.
Couldn't find info on what it has, and I don't know if you have it already or not.

I'm am curious how you find the wattage adjustment with your FM?
I think it would be a deal breaker for me, and that's a difficulty I don't have.
Also, you've used it long enough now to tell us about battery life with that built-in.
So many questions, I wont try to ask them here.

Glad you're enjoying it so far though. :)

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
Hi! Jim!

I did find the booklet and it's pretty extensive, what I like about this mod is that you can make it simple or pretty complex, if you are OCD and have to have each second of intake a certain temp (yes, serious) and it's so easy to increase/decrease the W/V you just use the touch screen and swipe which way you want to go and hold until it's reached, then let go! I honestly haven't had a better vape than this, the attys last FOREVER and it's been FAR over a month now, getting close to 2 and haven't reached for the replacement yet. No burnt taste or anything.

I've been using it as my daily vape since I got it and I don't charge that much, at night and maybe once during the day. But I'm disabled at home all day with nothing to do, lol!!

I love the STAR tank as well, it hasn't failed me yet and no changes thus far.

At this point getting close, if not at 2 months with it, I give a DEFINITE thumbs up and recommend it!!

Please tell them I sent you, so she knows I did do a review. And I am completely honest, if it sucked I would say so!!! I can be very opinionated so that isn't a issue, I really really like this one!!

Please contact below, tell them Crysti S. sent you!!

Chile Lv
(SMY Sales Manager )

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
Looks like you still have the protective film on the screen,no?

I`m getting mine tomorrow,its waiting for me at the post office :)

Cool, hope you like it!! Did you get it through the link I put up?
And no screen I took it off, it was just very hard to get a good photo of it at the time, the screen is crystal clear!!!

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
It looks big or do you have small hands?
:) It's 3 1/4 x 2 1/2 (not including tank) It's a good size and packs a whollop!!!

I am not getting paid for this but I promised her that I would post her info for you guys, and to mention that Crysti S. sent you. She's a really quick responder to emails!! If you get one let me know what you think!

Chile Lv
(SMY Sales Manager )

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
It looks big or do you have small hands?

LOL!! Well thank you! No, I don't think it's big. I dont have it with me but I'd say the width is about the size of a deck of cards, just thicker, I'm supposing for the mech. system for touch screen. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask! Read my new post about why ive been MIA....

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
Please do.
It's a potentially interesting mod.
There are so many question marks with this product, I look forward to your thoughts.
And I tried to find you a downloadable manual, but had no luck on SMY's site.
I see there's also an update available.
Couldn't find info on what it has, and I don't know if you have it already or not.

I'm am curious how you find the wattage adjustment with your FM?
I think it would be a deal breaker for me, and that's a difficulty I don't have.
Also, you've used it long enough now to tell us about battery life with that built-in.
So many questions, I wont try to ask them here.

Glad you're enjoying it so far though. :)

Hi Jim,
WELL, drumroll please!!!! I am in LOVE with this mod. Honestly when I can afford it, I will be getting a couple more, I'm SOOOO in love with this mod. I don't get into all the adjustments that are available, I honestly just adjust the temp etc and this with the STAR atty is a vapers DREAM. I have YET to buy new coils and each hit tastes like you are taking the first hit, honestly!!!

And the CLOUDS!!!! My GOD, I do NOT lie and when I vape in the car, I can't even see out the window for a few good seconds, it's CRAZY!!!!

I've been using this exclusively as my daily vape since I got it, I cannot imagine going back, ever! I don't want to build another damn coil EVER!!!

I haven't timed the charging time yet (I will when I get home) But I usually just charge at night and I'm pretty good all day long. IF I am in a super vapy mode, I may have to charge it once during the day. But that is rare. Just browsing the site, they have a lot to choose from and maybe I'll venture out and try another... but for now, still a very happy camper.

Again, I was sent this as a favor, as Chile and I had built a friendship and I told her my last one died and she surprised me by sending me the touch screen mod and a STAR atty. I've never done a review before so I hope I did an OK job!!!

And if you do purchase one from her (info above) that I sent you. :)

Thank you for your time!!!

Reactions: Hammy75

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
I'm wondering how the battery life is on this thing, 2600mah built in battery with a touch screen.

Hi, I'm probably not the best person to judge this as I am terrible about turning it off when not vaping. BUT there is a Auto Shutoff function that I am going to start using! But, with leaving it on for extended periods, I usually have to charge it once a day and it charges fairly quick, which is good. I will turn this on now (thanks for bringing that up!) and repost. But even with leaving it on so much, once a day isn't bad.

It's pretty cool because if you like gadgets, this is for you. And if you don't want to fuss with every setting it has (a lot!) it's easy as well, you just have to use the touch screen to turn the Watts up or down, just by sliding your finger across the screen. :) Hope that helps!!!

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
Hi everyone everyone!

I have a update on these items. At first they seemed perfect, until everything started falling apart! I had to send the mod to be fixed, as the charging port completely broke and was rattling around inside.

Then nothing but problems with the tank, just leaking juice constantly! They did send a brand new tank, but hate to say it, but same issue, just leaking everywhere!

I've let them know again and they'll pass it on. Unfortunately, I can not recommended either product as of now.

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
UPDATE: 5/25/16

They have offered once again to take them in and see what the problem is. SO, I suppose that is part of being a guinea pig????? The thing was so blazing cool when I got it, I was actually shocked at the incredible taste I was getting and the power... but for ME, I do not need a 100w vape, I don't know who the heck would!! I'm like 25 or below!! So, I probably will send these back, cannot hurt. But leaves me with a limited Mod, anyone know of something in that range that could tide me over, on the cheap end? I've noticed they allllll are taking a nosedive in price, good for us! So, any recs are appreciated and will let you know outcome! I have a dead MVP 20W, maybe I can fix it??? Toodles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread