Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net

boz

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
I am sorry that you are disappointed with our RY4 ejuice. :(

have you tried 10ml sample before you tried 110ml ? the ejuice in the 10ml and 110ml are the same. only the bottles are different.

we suggest you to try 10ml sample before you try big size.
I suggest you read what I wrote before suggesting anything. If you had bothered to read the whole thread you would know that I did try a 10ml bottle and it was totally different to what is in the 110ml bottles. They are not the same. You using something different in the samples because my RY4 sample was nothing like the large bottle, they don't even smell the same. Something's gone wrong with your juice in the RY4 in the large bottles.

Anyway, let's see what others say about the large bottles. Maybe I got sent last years left overs to make way for a new batch.

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I suggest you read what I wrote before suggesting anything. If you had bothered to read the whole thread you would know that I did try a 10ml bottle and it was totally different to what is in the 110ml bottles. They are not the same. You using something different in the samples because my RY4 sample was nothing like the large bottle, they don't even smell the same. Something's gone wrong with your juice in the RY4 in the large bottles.

Anyway, let's see what others say about the large bottles. Maybe I got sent last years left overs to make way for a new batch.

Thank you for your fast reply.

we did check your orders histroy and found you did purchase 1pc 10ml stronger tobacco flavour RY4 (freebie) on 8th July.

we did not find that you ordered any 10ml RY4 36mg ejuice before. :confused:

If you did, please let me know the order number.

as for RY4 flavour and RY4 36mg, they are different in some degree. RY4 flavour contains much more RY4 flavoring than RY4 36mg ejuice.

anyway we are grateful of your feedback about the RY4 36mg ejuice. we will keep improving it. :)

boz

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
Thank you for your fast reply.

we did check your orders histroy and found you did purchase 1pc 10ml stronger tobacco flavour RY4 (freebie) on 8th July.

we did not find that you ordered any 10ml RY4 36mg ejuice before. :confused:

If you did, please let me know the order number.

as for RY4 flavour and RY4 36mg, they are different in some degree. RY4 flavour contains much more RY4 flavoring than RY4 36mg ejuice.

anyway we are grateful of your feedback about the RY4 36mg ejuice. we will keep improving it. :)
No no no no. You can't tell me that an RY4 10ml sample is different to a 110ml RY4 based simply on the fact that it is 36mg. If that is the case then why don't you have a warning that the 36mg RY4 is not the same as the sample. This is exactly what I said, the RY4 sample is not the same as the 110ml RY4 and now you have confirmed it. It's just a shame you didn't have a message on your site stating that before people buy the large bottles based on the quality of the samples. After all, aren't samples supposed to be samples, not different products? How about you tell people that 110ml 36mg RY4 doesn't taste like RY4, but a non RY4 metallic taste. Oh, wait, that wouldn't be too good for sales now would it?

Oh, and instead of spending your valuable time trying to find ways to turn this back on me, how about you compensate me for your poor product. I guess that just didn't cross your mind as you were frantically going over my order history to try and discredit me. Poor show, poor CS.

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
No no no no. You can't tell me that an RY4 10ml sample is different to a 110ml RY4 based simply on the fact that it is 36mg. If that is the case then why don't you have a warning that the 36mg RY4 is not the same as the sample. This is exactly what I said, the RY4 sample is not the same as the 110ml RY4 and now you have confirmed it. It's just a shame you didn't have a message on your site stating that before people buy the large bottles based on the quality of the samples. After all, aren't samples supposed to be samples, not different products? How about you tell people that 110ml 36mg RY4 doesn't taste like RY4, but a non RY4 metallic taste. Oh, wait, that wouldn't be too good for sales now would it?

Oh, and instead of spending your valuable time trying to find ways to turn this back on me, how about you compensate me for your poor product. I guess that just didn't cross your mind as you were frantically going over my order history to try and discredit me. Poor show, poor CS.

I am sorry that you do not tell the difference between flavour and ejuice.

Flavour is concentrated flavoring, with no nictoine, only for DIY ejuice. ejuice is the other thing, which contains much less flavoring and more VG and PG than flavour does. They are two different products.

normally you need to mix flavour with PG, VG and nicotine to DIY ejuice. as for ejuice, you can use it directly.

for example: we do sell apple flavour and apple ejuice as well. they are two different products. you can not use apple flavour directly.

as for our RY4 36mg ejuice, they are made with our RY4 flavour and 36mg no flavor ejuice. it is no strange that RY4 36mg does not taste the same as RY4 flavour does, because RY4 flavour containes much more flavoring than RY4 36mg ejuice does.

the freebie sample that you ordered is the RY4 stronger flavour, not the RY4 36mg ejuice. so you felt disappointed.

as for the RY4 36mg in 110ml, you said that it has a metal taste. we do not taste any metal taste in our RY4 36mg here. so we suggested you to send them back and we can look into them. if you are willing to send them back, we will send new replacements to you via china registered airmail for free.

I am also sorry that you misunderstood us. we have no intention to discredit any customers and you. we did look into your order history to look for the answer why you were so disappointed. we care about how people feel about our products and service as well. if it was our error, we just wanted to fix it asap.

as for the reason why we spent some time explaining about RY4 in details here, because we think that perhaps some other cutomers have the same misunderstanding about the two different products. we hope that they will not mix up the two different things any more after they read the thread.

Back to your RY4 110ml ejuice, if you are willing to send them back, we will send new replacements to you via china airmail freely.

Again, we are and will be always repsonsible for products on our site. if you are unhappy with any products, you can let us know here or by writing to sales@healthcabin.net. we will try our best to fix any problems.

boz

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
If the 10ml sampler tastes just right then why would anyone want to cut it so that it tastes weaker. Obviously, if 10ml sampler was your flavouring, then the flavouring is not strong enough. Which I can testify to as you can see in my purchase records I bought 2 x 110ml bottles of your tobacco flavouring to try and fix this juice and sure enough, it doesn't fix squat, the "flavouring" is too weak when mixed. :facepalm: Which reminds me, I guess I'll have to do a review on your tobacco flavourings as well because from my use of it, it also doesn't offer much value. :closedeyes:

As far as contacting support, if you had read my other thread you would know that my contacting came to an unacceptable result. Here, I'll quote it in case you missed it:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reviews-suppliers/112907-health-cabin-ry4.html#post1728717

Not much help from your "support" for me. Other vendors bend over backwards to help their customers. Sadly this seems to be the way things are heading these days, small business usually offer big support, big business often offer small support. After all, for a big business one customer means very little. Would it kill your business to just send me some decent liquid and save me the cost of having to send this crap back? Which would cost me more than what it is worth in postage. If I send it back, I am in effect paying twice the cost of the original purchase. Doesn't sound too smart to me. I was stupid enough to purchase some large bottles of flavouring from you to fix it, that hasn't worked. I'd have to virtually halve the strength by adding your flavouring 50/50 to the juice to make it taste right. So not only have I wasted my money on the original juice, I have also wasted my money on your tobacco flavouring as well.

So, I have to wear this and I have ordered a "real" flavouring (Perfumer's Apprentice Tobacco Absolute, I'll let everyone know how this works out) to fix your juice in a way that it doesn't end up at half the original strength. Why would I pay expensive postage that would be just about equal to the cost of the juice itself to send it back to you, or make a new order and pay for postage so you can send me 2 x 10ml "flavour samplers" to fix 330ml of juice when I have already bought 2 x 110ml bottles of "Tobacco Flavouring" from you that hasn't fixed it at even a 30% mix. The "flavour samplers" are what the taste of the mixed juice should be, once you cut them they taste pess weak.

I spent $64.59 on your juice, then spent $43.45 on your tobacco flavouring to try and fix it. No way I am forking out any more money to you or paying expensive postage (to send these back) to fix something that even your own flavouring can't fix. That's $108 and I still have three bottles of crap, not to mention two bottles of weak flavouring. Twice fooled, shame on me. :oops:

I'll just wait and see what others who have bought your RY4 in the 110ml 36mg bottle have to say. Surely someone else has bought this.

Anyway, I'm not saying anymore on this subject. All I wanted to do was let people know that the RY4 as I received it has no taste apart from a metalic flavour. I'll fix it myself and you don't have to bother with me, so I'll make YOU happy (by fulfilling your wish for me to be gone) instead of the other way around. Good bye from a former customer. :glare:

PS. HC 110ml bottles of tobacco flavoring, RY4 and Flue Cured reviews to come. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
If the 10ml sampler tastes just right then why would anyone want to cut it so that it tastes weaker. Obviously, if 10ml sampler was your flavouring, then the flavouring is not strong enough. Which I can testify to as you can see in my purchase records I bought 2 x 110ml bottles of your tobacco flavouring to try and fix this juice and sure enough, it doesn't fix squat, the "flavouring" is too weak when mixed. :facepalm: Which reminds me, I guess I'll have to do a review on your tobacco flavourings as well because from my use of it, it also doesn't offer much value. :closedeyes:

As far as contacting support, if you had read my other thread you would know that my contacting came to an unacceptable result. Here, I'll quote it in case you missed it:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reviews-suppliers/112907-health-cabin-ry4.html#post1728717

Not much help from your "support" for me. Other vendors bend over backwards to help their customers. Sadly this seems to be the way things are heading these days, small business usually offer big support, big business often offer small support. After all, for a big business one customer means very little. Would it kill your business to just send me some decent liquid and save me the cost of having to send this crap back? Which would cost me more than what it is worth in postage. If I send it back, I am in effect paying twice the cost of the original purchase. Doesn't sound too smart to me. I was stupid enough to purchase some large bottles of flavouring from you to fix it, that hasn't worked. I'd have to virtually halve the strength by adding your flavouring 50/50 to the juice to make it taste right. So not only have I wasted my money on the original juice, I have also wasted my money on your tobacco flavouring as well.

So, I have to wear this and I have ordered a "real" flavouring (Perfumer's Apprentice Tobacco Absolute, I'll let everyone know how this works out) to fix your juice in a way that it doesn't end up at half the original strength. Why would I pay expensive postage that would be just about equal to the cost of the juice itself to send it back to you, or make a new order and pay for postage so you can send me 2 x 10ml "flavour samplers" to fix 330ml of juice when I have already bought 2 x 110ml bottles of "Tobacco Flavouring" from you that hasn't fixed it at even a 30% mix. The "flavour samplers" are what the taste of the mixed juice should be, once you cut them they taste pess weak.

I spent $64.59 on your juice, then spent $43.45 on your tobacco flavouring to try and fix it. No way I am forking out any more money to you or paying expensive postage (to send these back) to fix something that even your own flavouring can't fix. That's $108 and I still have three bottles of crap, not to mention two bottles of weak flavouring. Twice fooled, shame on me. :oops:

I'll just wait and see what others who have bought your RY4 in the 110ml 36mg bottle have to say. Surely someone else has bought this.

Anyway, I'm not saying anymore on this subject. All I wanted to do was let people know that the RY4 as I received it has no taste apart from a metalic flavour. I'll fix it myself and you don't have to bother with me, so I'll make YOU happy (by fulfilling your wish for me to be gone) instead of the other way around. Good bye from a former customer. :glare:

PS. HC 110ml bottles of tobacco flavoring, RY4 and Flue Cured reviews to come. :)

yes. the 10ml RY4 flavour is not so strong as non tobacco flavour is. we are keeping concentrating them.

we are sad to see you go. it is our loss. we are willing to send 2pc 10ml RY4 tobacco flavour to you for free via airmail as a small compensation. :)

boz

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
yes. the 10ml RY4 flavour is not so strong as non tobacco flavour is. we are keeping concentrating them.

we are sad to see you go. it is our loss. we are willing to send 2pc 10ml RY4 tobacco flavour to you for free via airmail as a small compensation. :)
Please don't bother as I already have purchased from you, as you would know, 1 x 110ml RY4 flavour and 1 x 110ml Flu Cured flavour to try and fix this juice, and to tell you the truth I am not too impressed with these and an extra 20ml of the same would be of no use to me. A full refund would be a better compensation. I am an invalid pensioner and money does not come easy to me.

But rest assured I will do a scientific and detailed (measured and quantified till specified flavour is reached) review of both these flavorings and post it up here. :)

I am pleased to see you have at least admitted that the RY4 flavouring is not as strong as other flavours. I have know this myself from personal experience. But I will not comment any further here until I have done a thorough test on some clear 36mg juice myself. Don't worry, I will be sure to use small quantities as I don't wish to waste too much of my 36mg juice. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread