My set up......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistaCreole

Mar 25, 2015
Houston, TX, USA
1427331761231-24298604.jpg
Just wanted to post a pick of my newbie setups.........Sigelei Mini Red 30w paired with Aspire Atlantis & Eleaf Istick Blue 20w paired with nautilus Mini.........I vape the Atlantis @25w......and I vape the nautilus @7.5w.....although I've been told that with the istick 20w you are vaping at a 4.2v or about 10w because the thing doesn't regulate down in volts or watts.......are you serious......how messed up is that.....none the less it does it's job for me........

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
View attachment 422412
Just wanted to post a pick of my newbie setups.........Sigelei Mini Red 30w paired with Aspire Atlantis & Eleaf Istick Blue 20w paired with Nautilus Mini.........I vape the Atlantis @25w......and I vape the Nautilus @7.5w.....although I've been told that with the istick 20w you are vaping at a 4.2v or about 10w because the thing doesn't regulate down in volts or watts.......are you serious......how messed up is that.....none the less it does it's job for me........

The thing about the istick20 when it came out is it instantly became the best bang for the buck for new vapers; along with that came a few compromises.

MistaCreole

Mar 25, 2015
Houston, TX, USA
Yes when I found out the istick 20w did this.....I almost slapped myself.....I new I should have spent an extra 10 dollars or so and got the 30w.....still considering getting the 30w and just have the 20w as a back up......and maybe even getting regular Nautilus for it as well......any thoughts about a Istick 30w and the Original Nautilus setup.......of course I would use the bvc coils in it....

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
I don't own an Istick 30 but everything I've seen has been positive. I've got one on order for my SIL but it's a no show to date.
Not a fan of the Nautilus, bought two right after they cane out. My PT2 with a air flow control gave a better vape. Gave the Nauts away after going through a couple of tanks of juice. In their defense this was before Kanger came out with the vertical coil heads.

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
Yes when I found out the istick 20w did this.....I almost slapped myself.....I new I should have spent an extra 10 dollars or so and got the 30w.....still considering getting the 30w and just have the 20w as a back up......and maybe even getting regular Nautilus for it as well......any thoughts about a Istick 30w and the Original Nautilus setup.......of course I would use the bvc coils in it....

Get the 50 watt for extra battery life.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
I don't own an Istick 30 but everything I've seen has been positive. I've got one on order for my SIL but it's a no show to date.
Not a fan of the Nautilus, bought two right after they cane out. My PT2 with a air flow control gave a better vape. Gave the Nauts away after going through a couple of tanks of juice. In their defense this was before Aspire came out with the vertical coil heads.

The vertical coils are a game changer for the Nautilus. It's like a totally different tank now. FAR FAR better flavor and they can produce a lot of vapor too. The coils are also a LOT more reliable. I've been using the same one for the past month now. Still hits great at 19 watts.

For both flavor and vapor nothing touches it short of a rebuildable.

Any issues charging your 18650 via the Sigelei.Mini 30W micro usb

i have not had any problems charging my Sig Mini 30w with the miro usb charger.....i actually think its awesome that i can charge it with the same charger i use for my phone......im not sure how long it takes to charge.....becuase i never pay attetion due to the fact that while its charging im always putting my istick and nauty to work..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread