Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Another excellent review LD.

On a side note, as soon as ST has the 2 ohm option available we will get those in stock. Probably not as the whole tank but definitely in replacement carto's.

We have also brought up the fact to the manufacturer that they might want to include possibly a fat belly tip with them instead to stop the tank from sliding up and down. We'll see how things go moving into the new year.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Lord couple of things I have found, although those cartos that come with the tank let the tank slide up and down there are other DC Cartos that I have without the flange that fit much tighter, I'm running 2ohm DC Carto's in my tanks when I use the DC Cartos, no leaks, not a drop. Also you can simply take a pip cutter and cut the tube down to 1-1/4 - 1-3/8" and a Boge carto will work fine in these, so will a Fusion carto, I think you could even run a resorector 1.7ohm ss carto in them at the stock size. For some reason or other the cartos that come with the flange from what I have found are a thousandth thinner then regular DC Cartos so sizes vary a bit in tubes. Either way though there are numerous ways to run different types of cartos in these tanks with very little modifications to none at all. Just want to touch on these things a bit. If you get tricky you can also run an Atty in them as well :2cool:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Lord couple of things I have found, although those cartos that come with the tank let the tank slide up and down there are other DC Cartos that I have without the flange that fit much tighter, I'm running 2ohm DC Carto's in my tanks when I use the DC Cartos, no leaks, not a drop. Also you can simply take a pip cutter and cut the tube down to 1-1/4 - 1-3/8" and a Boge carto will work fine in these, so will a Fusion carto, I think you could even run a resorector 1.7ohm ss carto in them at the stock size. For some reason or other the cartos that come with the flange from what I have found are a thousandth thinner then regular DC Cartos so sizes vary a bit in tubes. Either way though there are numerous ways to run different types of cartos in these tanks with very little modifications to none at all. Just want to touch on these things a bit. If you get tricky you can also run an Atty in them as well :2cool:

I tried using a 2.0ohm DC Carto, and it slid just as easily. Not sure who makes it, as it was a gift from someone. If you can give me some links, I will pick some up and try them out.

As for the mods, I try not to mention that much. I like to review the out-of-box experience, as many people don't want to mod their stuff. It would be great if you could add a comment to the YouTube video about the mods though. I can always do a mod video for the tank, at a later time.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Another excellent review LD.

On a side note, as soon as ST has the 2 ohm option available we will get those in stock. Probably not as the whole tank but definitely in replacement carto's.

We have also brought up the fact to the manufacturer that they might want to include possibly a fat belly tip with them instead to stop the tank from sliding up and down. We'll see how things go moving into the new year.

Dex, that is great news. Let me know when they are out, and I will review them. 2.0ohm DCs, or any other options, would make this tank even more attractive.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I tried using a 2.0ohm DC Carto, and it slid just as easily. Not sure who makes it, as it was a gift from someone. If you can give me some links, I will pick some up and try them out.

As for the mods, I try not to mention that much. I like to review the out-of-box experience, as many people don't want to mod their stuff. It would be great if you could add a comment to the YouTube video about the mods though. I can always do a mod video for the tank, at a later time.

I'm using the Smoktech 2ohm DCC in mine, no slipity slide going on at all, snug fit, also like I said I cut mine down to accept the Boge and Fusion carto's which I much prefer over the DCC , takes me but 10seconds to cut with pipe cutter.

jed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
NW NJ
looks like you can have your cake and eat it too, Boge 510D XL ....45mm long!

5pc 1.2ml Boge 510D XL Soft Cap Empty Cartomizer(2 colors)
Brand: Boge
Unit-Pack (5pc in one pack)
Shipping weight:55g
Tube size:Length 45mm;Diameter 9.2mm
Resistance:Regular(2.7-3.1 ohm) /LR(Low Resistance 2.0-2.2ohm)
Volume:1.2ml (280-300 mouthfuls)
Style:510 threading ( fit most 510 threading batteries)
gotta a bunch of LR and regs coming by slow boat...hope they are as good as the std size Boges...we'll see, like how they will go in the 3.5ml smok tank--not too shabby a stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread