SmokTech Dual Coil Tank System V2 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diagasa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
USA
I use a vase shaped aluminium drip tip on mine. You can get them at healthcabin.net or at freedomsmokes.
Really guys and gals? A week? I push almost two or three weeks before I ditch mine. I usually clean it every two tank fulls either by hot running water or boiling water in my microwave and making cartomizer soup. I just soak the carto in the boiling water till the water turns dark and then I rinse the carto and dry it out and go again!

Last edited:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I think of cartos as use-and-toss items, but I will try the boil clean, and see if that brings it back to life. Saving money is always a good thing.

I did try a regular carto on the SmokTech V2 and it was still not a tight fit. I picked up a 5 pack of the V1 tanks, and will test those also. I am waiting for new cartos to arrive.

Tanis143

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Broken Arrow, OK
www.tandp.us
I've been using mine (purchased from Vapor Kings) for about 2 months now, ever since they started selling them. I'm on my 3rd carto (technically 4th, but I burned up my first one by being silly and using it on 4.5 volts before it was broke in) now. I get about 3-4 weeks per carto, which translates into about 20-25 ml of juice per carto. I think if you use higher voltage it will die faster, I found that when I used it at 4.5 (after being broken in on 3.7) it lasts about a week less vs constant 3.7 voltage use. Other than that, I love it! No leaks yet and at only 12.99 a pop when or if it starts to leak, toss and buy a new one!

Corpa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
California
I get about 3-4 weeks per carto, which translates into about 20-25 ml of juice per carto. only 12.99 a pop when or if it starts to leak, toss and buy a new one!

I agree I still have one of the first I purchased from Volcano for my LT about a month ago however, I also had the same identical 1.5 DC go bad within the first week.

My tanks have never gone bad, I just replace the carto. I just received new tanks from Hoosier for $9.99 which appear to be identical to Volcano @ 16.99... quite a bit of savings for the complete unit. Pre-punched, flanged cartos are 1.99 1.5 DC but he only offers 2.0 DC pre-punched, flanged @ .40 more not 2.5 DC. The flange cartos tighten down, no leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread