• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My Starter Kit (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
Ok , I am not good at making decisions!

Liquids
DSC00609.jpg

Lunch-box
Little lunch:
DSC00615.jpg

Big lunch:
DSC00616.jpg

Dinner Box:
DSC00617.jpg

DSC00618.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

mod time
DSC00622.jpg

Storage
DSC00625.jpg

The rest: Ecig Center pictures by Doggsbody - Photobucket

Silverthorn181

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
ɹǝpun uʍop
I Love it!!!!!

My stash has taken over the top two draws of my desk but!! No contest YOU WIN!!!

Bet you haven't got one of these...... oh...... hang on....... yep you've got one!!! LOL!!!

Pride of place in my collection at the moment is 250mil of 100mg liquid. I just like taking it out and holding it in reverence and putting it back at the moment!!

Last edited:

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
Hooly dooly what a stash, makes my shoebox look pitiful... :)
Give it time, it will slowly take over your kitchen!

Cripes! you don't muck about Dogsbody :D
:oops:

Dare I ask how much you have spent to date?

Has it turned into an obsessive hobby? I can fully understand if it has...;)
about AU$1400 so far.
and um...yes/no/yes/no um... ok, yes!

OMG ! Amazing !

P.S I understand now why you said you wished you got the Indulgence sooner ! :lol:
Yarr, any big batt mod should have been my 1st or 2nd purchase.
I was hell-bent on trying to work with minis and super-minis, it was a nightmare and is where alot of money was wasted/spent on research :)

I Love it!!!!!

My stash has taken over the top two draws of my desk but!! No contest YOU WIN!!!
Bet you haven't got one of these...... oh...... hang on....... yep you've got one!!! LOL!!!
Pride of place in my collection at the moment is 250mil of 100mg liquid. I just like taking it out and holding it in reverence and putting it back at the moment!!
100 mg! I don't have one of those... only 60mg :( but thanks!

You are so organised! A truly amazing collection.

I have several boxes and have taken over a draw. My partner says I have turned the kitchen into a laboratory!

lol, same. You should see my place before it is all put away, lol, not organised, not tidy and definitely science lab central.

WOW!! Really amazing set up
Thanks
WOW... pot-o-gold....LOL
yeah, almost as cheap too!
Nice work...makes me feel a little better about the outragous purchases I've done over the pass two weeks :)
lol, cant wait to see some pics!
I'm happy to know that if at any day I run out of stock, I do have a supplier in Australia... hahaha

lol Seen Mad Max 2?
If they ever get banned, my house will be like that oil camp in the desert! Only problem is I will be more like that little feral kid than MM.

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
LOL you're a funny man DB... nice stash too! I've only got a quarter of that!
You guys should do some trading while meeting up in QLD!

Thanks, yeah if we have the meet-up I will bring along plenty of samples for sure.

Wow, now that is a setup. I have taken up a complete cabinet with all my stuff. It does become quite a hobby!
Yeah, I reckon... I was a hopeless smoker and would stress more than others about running out or being stuck somewhere without my cigs, but now the have to come from OS it really freaks me out!

Feck I thought I had too much juice! You're going to have to be careful of the 2yr use-by-date with that much.. unless you vape like a mad monkey?

Mr Dismal, great idea, I'll take it over there..
Well I go through about 5ml a day so I guess about 2 liters in the 'bank' should be a fairly safe amount, I am just nervous that the Gov will ban it or something. I did get a bottle that had a batch number, manufacture and use-by date and noticed it was a year old already, it would be good if they all did that.
Do you have any funds leftover for groceries? rent?
No..... but I can vape up a mean 3 course session!... and the rent? well... first things first, the house is only a shelter and somewhere to store my stuff/family etc...

That's just obsessive Dogsbody!
My rule is to spend no more on e-cigs as what I did on analouges - so far I've not had an issue sticking to it.
That was my rule too! ...lucky I was a smoker for about 20 years so I still have a way to go before "I spend no-more on e-cigs than I did on analogues!" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread