Status
Not open for further replies.

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
Halo really should be the standard all other Vendors strive to be. Nothing quite says consistency and quality like Halo and I was fortunate to try out their G6 ecig. Great for beginners and intermediate vapors alike.

Package included the following:

1. 2 G6 batteries auto (78mm & 65mm)
  2. Wall Charger
  3. USB Charger
  4. 2 Blank Cartomizers
  5. 5 Filled Cartomizers - Malibu
  6. Cartomizer Case
  7. Storage Container
  8. Manual

Out the box, Quality slaps you in the face. The Storage tin is very nice and sturdy with a beautiful artistic design. The contents therein are snug in place with everything individually wrapped.

The G6 uses the KR808 battery. It's a 2 piece set up with a battery and a cartomizer. Nice slightly soft rubberized feel on the outside of this battery makes it very comfortable to hold in your hand. Friends look at this piece and think it looks like a refined piece of hardware, the Mercedes of eCig. The manual was nice as it gave step by step instructions on using your G6 for the first time and maintaining it there after. I followed the small list of steps to break in the G6.

Another sign of quality - I'm not exactly sure what makes the innards of the G6 batteries different than other brands, but one thing is for sure, the time between charges is much longer than similar brands. I say about 20% longer. Not sure what they are doing right here but I like it. :) I also like how consistent the vape is. Strong vape from start to finish, with no tapering until that very last vape when the blue LED on the end blinks to let you know if it needs a charge. Charging it rather intuitive. Just screw it in to your wall charger and you're good to go until the light goes off.

The Cartomizers included in the package seem pretty high quality as well. While I've had cartomizers burn on me when I have dried all the juice out, the G6 Carts don't burn for some reason. It's rather strange. Instead I get the muted taste with a slight tinge kind of like when you are getting close to the filter on an analog. I have reused the same cartomizer now over a dozen times and nothing has changed since the first time using it.

Let's talk about juice! While I have many of their Tobacco eJuices, I received Malibu with my order which is a pina colada with a hint of menthol. YUM! I was always a big Tobacco flavored fan and Halo has plenty of good ones, but Malibu was so good it completely changed how I vape. I've all of the sudden became a huge fruit and menthol guy. If you are just looking for eJuice, you can't go wrong with Halo.

Overall, it was nice to see a supplier take pride in their work. The cost for this starter kit is low for the quality you get. The kit is perfect for beginners just getting into vaping. We all know that first impressions are big for those trying to quit analogs and trying eCigs for the first time. That first eCig is crucial to letting that quitter know that vaping is in their future. Halo steps up to the plate here and knocks it out of the park! Even for myself, I'll keep my other batts at home but a G6 handy when out in town. It's just very convenient, reliable, and looks pretty cool.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread