• (2) batteries in color of your choice
• (1) Wall Charger
• (1) USB Adapter
• (2) Blank Cartomizers
• (5) Prefilled Cartomizers
• (1) Storage Tin
• (1) Cartomizer Carrying Case
• (1) Instruction Manual

The Halo G6 is KR808-D1 compatible. It costs $54.99. Very quick shipping and excellent customer service.

The battery size comes in either 65mm (mini) or 78mm (regular). You can select either two manual, two automatic or one of each style for your kit. Battery colors are: Jet Black, Titanium, Fuchsia (hot pink), Demon Red or Midnight Blue (color pictured).

Cartomizers have a soft tapered tip to prevent leaking and for ease of refilling. The tip fits securely but is very simple to remove. The cartomizers also come in a very convenient plastic carrying case that you can use to store and carry cartomizers on the go. I really love this little carrying case, and it is very unique and handy. It also comes with a lot number, best by date and is SEALED for safety. The larger bottles of Halo e-liquid also comes with a born on date. This level of quality control of e-liquids is something I have not seen a lot of so far in my early vaping career.

Cartomizers come in Halo e-liquid flavors Tribeca, Prime15, Malibu, Menthol Ice and Torque56 as well as blanks to fill with your own juice.

The Halo G6 kit comes in a nice round metal tin. I really love Halo’s packaging. It’s very unique and stylish. The tin provides additional information about the G6, highlighting the features and new technology of this amazing little e-cigarette:

o Infiniglow: Enhanced Battery Life System
o Flameguard: Anti-Burn Filler Technology
o Thermoflow: Smooth Flowing Heated Vapor

The Instruction Manual for the G6 is really exceptional and offers something I have not seen in any other of the kits I own…it really provides the information someone brand new to vaping needs to get started and be successful with e-cigarettes. This includes (but is not limited to) how to refill cartomizers and how much liquid to use. This is a VERY “newbie friendly” e-cigarette kit.

Performance:

• Excellent vapor production
• Very smooth taste/delivery
• Nice throat hit
• Leak-Free
• Good battery life
• Easy to refill
• Lightweight but sturdy

Now on to my opinion: I LOVE the G6!!! This little e-cig is simply incredible. I got the Midnight Blue kit and originally selected the Menthol Ice cartomizers. I emailed the owner and asked if I could get Malibu cartomizers instead since they weren’t a choice for the kit and he did that for me and sent my order out right away. It went out on the 20th and I received it today, the 23rd. I have to say that there simply isn’t anything I don’t like about the G6. I am extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend it HIGHLY to anyone, whether just starting out or an experienced vaper. You can find the Halo G6 Here.

Happy Vaping!

*Battery life directly out of the box: just over 3.5 hours of fairly heavy vaping. This performance is WITHOUT the first suggested 8 hour wall charge. Not bad!

Last edited:
Just got this e-cig after reading all the positive reviews and I'm amazed at how close it resembles an actual cigareete. Your review is spot on and I'll be recomending this product to all of my friends. After 12 years of smoking real cigs I never thought I'd be able to quit, but since I got my G6 I've been cig free for 7 days and 3 hours now. WOW!

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
Just got this e-cig after reading all the positive reviews and I'm amazed at how close it resembles an actual cigareete. Your review is spot on and I'll be recomending this product to all of my friends. After 12 years of smoking real cigs I never thought I'd be able to quit, but since I got my G6 I've been cig free for 7 days and 3 hours now. WOW!

Congratulations on your success! I'm glad you found my review helpful!

Just a note to anyone on the fence...Halo has a 15% of coupon code for a discount on Halo e-liquid AND G6 kits! Now is the time to order this kit because the regular ECF coupon code only counts for liquid NOT any kits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread