my taste-buds are doing a happy dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
i got my very first order from Ms. T's yesterday, and i haven't been able to stop vaping ever since!

before i go into the flavor details, i have to say that i LOVE her packaging. there was a cute little sticker on the shipping label, popcorn filling (a little spilled on the floor and my 2 cats thought it was the tastiest treat in the world), a little pack of SpongeBob gummy candy and a Ms. T's Bakery logo magnet! that to me just says she really does put some lovin' in her stuff!

here are the flavors i got:

Apple - this is definitely not the sour or green apple flavor variety...it's much better. it taste just like you bit into a juicy sweet apple straight from the tree!

French Toast - delicious! it's maple syrup goodness with buttery undertones to it. i can't wait to have this as my morning vape with coffee!

Blueberry Muffin - you know those wimpy muffins with maybe a speck or two of blueberries in it? this taste like the complete opposite! you get real blueberry flavor on the draw, and then a muffin/cake-like warmth when you exhale. another good choice for a morning vape!

Aunt T's Mint - i don't know how Ms. T did it, but i'm pretty sure she liquified a box of Girl Scout Thin Mints, and put it in my juice. it seriously tastes like the real thing!

Cheesecake - ok, i hate to say it but this was a bit disappointing for me. i had high hopes for this one too since i adore cheesecake, and a lot of people seem to really like the other cheesecake varieties. to me, the juice smelled like buttered popcorn with a slight hint of cheese out of the bottle. normally those smells aren't bad, but it was definitely not what i was expecting. :confused: i still vaped it, and although it wasn't horrible in any way, there was something off about it. i think this is the kind of juice that will have to age for a little while before i come back to it.

4 terrific flavors out of 5 ain't bad at all! seriously, i'm as happy as a no-carb dieter that just cheated big time in a bakery...Ms. T's bakery to be exact. ;)

i really want to put in another order, but i'm going to have to wait until i get more funds. i'm dying to try out Snickerdoodle, Cinnamon Roll and Bananas Fosters Coffee...maybe even Cinnamon Danish Banana since Thyestean has been raving about it! i love real bananas, but i've been reserved about trying any juice with that flavor in it since i think it's going to taste artificial. however, i figure that since Apple tasted very real and that Bananas Fosters Coffee is Ms. T's #1 flavor, it's gotta be good! :D i'm thinking i need to order bigger bottles this time around too...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread