My thoughts after 12 days with the Twister Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
So I won one in their giveaway around Christmas. A black/white version arrived Jan 29th.

In terms of their color selection, I was down for either the black/white, space black and torn between blue and red. The others weren't an interest, but to each their own.

Been daily vaping it with juices that should decimate the coil quicker. Still vaping the X-2 coil that came installed. It's still super delicious regardless of the variety of juices I've thrown at it. Also surprising since I've been changing the cotton and coil build every few days in my RDA's. That's possibly because coil building is a hobby of mine.

Have had zero issues with the mod or the tank.

My opinion is it's the best kit on the market. Especially at the price point.

Tank is a flavor banger that smokes a bunch of the RDA's on the market. Haven't tried any other mesh tanks as I basically shelved all my tanks and I've been almost strictly rocking one RDA or another since November.

Size of the kit is quite convenient for pockets. Do yourself a favor and plug the cap in some way if you're going to toss it in a pocket or you might end up vaping lint as a bonus if you forget to check.

As for ramp up speed of the mod, they weren't exaggerating with their advertised claims. Off the top of my head, the only mod I'm currently using that blows the mods ramp up out the water is my MCM Underground SSS that I'm rocking with two 30A Sanyo 20700 batteries in series.

Overall, if you don't have a mesh tank. This is a great choice regardless if you go for the kit or just the tank.

Final thoughts: If they offer an RBA head that allows use of strips of mesh and offer 10 packs of their mesh like OFRF has theirs on the market, that would be a wise choice. Here's to hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread