My thoughts on the Vaporesso Gen mod kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I was one of the lucky winners of the new Vaporesso Gen mod kit. I was pretty stoked to get this mod due to some new features I am unfamiliar with, namely the pulse option.

I did try the tank that came with it. It's works nicely but I have to admit, I no longer sub ohm so I grew tired of it quickly. I did wonder if it would fire my mtl setups as nicely as it did the tank that came with the kit, and let me tell you-- it did not disappoint.

I actually think this might be an area where this mod shines. It kind of reminds me of when I switched from my first mod, a MVP , to a Provari. The difference in vape between those two devices were noticeable and I think it had something to do with how the Provari delivered it's power. I believe it was pulse too,

The Vaporesso Gen hits hard, but it's hard to describe, because that instant power is just so incredibly smooth. I wish I could give more justice to the DL side of this mod, but I can say it is perfect for mtl vaping. It may be for DL vaping as well.

Aesthetically this mod is beautiful, and fits in the hand perfectly. It's small and light for a two battery mod and the rubberized coating feels really good in the hands. I've never wore silk boxers but the feeling this mod gives must be similar. NO EXAGGERATION.

I have a few mods that I deem as must haves, meaning if they broke I would feel the need to replace. The Vaporesso Gen mod is on that list now. It really is a lovely little mod.

Thanks for reading!

Skeebo

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I was one of the lucky winners of the new Vaporesso Gen mod kit. I was pretty stoked to get this mod due to some new features I am unfamiliar with, namely the pulse option.

I did try the tank that came with it. It's works nicely but I have to admit, I no longer sub ohm so I grew tired of it quickly. I did wonder if it would fire my mtl setups as nicely as it did the tank that came with the kit, and let me tell you-- it did not disappoint.

I actually think this might be an area where this mod shines. It kind of reminds me of when I switched from my first mod, a MVP , to a Provari. The difference in vape between those two devices were noticeable and I think it had something to do with how the Provari delivered it's power. I believe it was pulse too,

The Vaporesso Gen hits hard, but it's hard to describe, because that instant power is just so incredibly smooth. I wish I could give more justice to the DL side of this mod, but I can say it is perfect for mtl vaping. It may be for DL vaping as well.

Aesthetically this mod is beautiful, and fits in the hand perfectly. It's small and light for a two battery mod and the rubberized coating feels really good in the hands. I've never wore silk boxers but the feeling this mod gives must be similar. NO EXAGGERATION.

I have a few mods that I deem as must haves, meaning if they broke I would feel the need to replace. The Vaporesso Gen mod is on that list now. It really is a lovely little mod.

Thanks for reading!

Skeebo
Thanks for your review! And glad that you like it!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread