My USA partener

Status
Not open for further replies.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
I was so disapponited. I don't come to the forum much anymore becasue every time I would read about a new product I had to have one. Yesterday I put a GGTB and adaptor in my cart at VaporKing. Went back this morning to place the order and found out he was no longer selling these. How long will it be before Clouds of Vapor has them.

I had no idea who the new supplier was. I have to come to the forum and read through post to find out.

Fanky

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Las Vegas
I always had good interaction with vaporkings until I had a couple of emails ignored in the last few weeks. Sorry to see them go, but Im ready to order and I am wondering when the new seller will be selling?

Also what will be available? Are new GGTBs gonna be for sale? The new GGTS?

Thanks to Rob and Michelle and heres to hoping the new seller will keep more stock on hand if Imeo can make stuff fast enough lol.

Cant wait to get some nickle plated stuff.......... woohoo

Imeo when will the new invention be for sale?

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
Nice, Glad to see your not wasting time, Imeo.....

Glad ya got the GG products out right away to Bruce.... Looking forward to dealing with Bruce, I am sure he is a good fit....

On another note, Rob always treated me great, and gave me great service, and I am sorry to see him go, but with everything, there is always a end....

The next chapter....

GG for life...
-Tim

NormC

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Athens, Greece
Thank you Imeo! I am glad to be working with you! I love my GG's!

Congrats Bruce. Now...are you ever going to change your site so someone with an APO address can order from you? It's impossible to put in an APO billing address as it's currently configured. Or do you not ship to APO/FPO addresses? I could order with a non-US credit card, but international shipping from the U.S. is much higher than to my APO.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
I actually think clouds of vapor is a great choice, there organic line of juices (a re branded vaprite juice) is some of the best on the market...period. They seem to have reasonable prices on everything else as well...would be nice to have a one stop shop for juice, hardware and batteries.

My Juice is not VapeRite. We have no relationship. FYI. My Organic juice is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread