My vaporesso has a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

seratox

Aug 1, 2020
SO
I just bought a new vape and it is the swag 2 and I started noticing that the colors are fading out.
I have a red swag 2 and here is what my vape started looking like after just 3 weeks of usage
I really hope that there is any solution to that.
And if there is any way of buying the batterie cap

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    892.7 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    713.2 KB · Views: 119

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    You can try warranty or remove the rest of the finish from the battery cap and be done.
    @seratox, that looks like more of a 'flaking' than a 'fading'. You should try a warranty fix or replacement first, but I doubt it will be successful for you. You could try just repainting the batt cap yourself..

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    @seratox, that looks like more of a 'flaking' than a 'fading'. You should try a warranty fix or replacement first, but I doubt it will be successful for you. You could try just repainting the batt cap yourself..

I think it looks kinda nice, actually. But that's me. :lol:

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I don't give a crap what my gear looks like (as long as it works) You can enjoy your vape or enjoy what it looks like (sorry but that's the bottom line for me) Really don't have anything else to add... does it vape, does it vape like you want... are you wanting to win a "it looks so cool" contest (forgive me... had a few beers)

seratox

Aug 1, 2020
    Not so much the the device. The Ccell pod that came with device was a dud, and a separate package of Ccell are both duds. So a loss of 3, total.
    I don't give a crap what my gear looks like (as long as it works) You can enjoy your vape or enjoy what it looks like (sorry but that's the bottom line for me) Really don't have anything else to add... does it vape, does it vape like you want... are you wanting to win a "it looks so cool" contest (forgive me... had a few beers)
    it's all good. But ya know when I was buying this vape. They didn't mention on their website that the color of the batterie cap start flaking. And that is pretty messed up

seratox

Aug 1, 2020
    Yeah there's no warranty on this the warranty is a 3 weeks cover and the colors were starting to flank when I was on vacation.
    I think I will just try to paint it myself

seratox

Aug 1, 2020
    I agree with the previous posters--try the warranty--it's only 3 weeks old. If they give you a hard time, just wait for the rest of the paint to peel off. :lol:

As for the cap, ask Vaporesso. They have a forum here--maybe they can help you.

Vaporesso
    Yeah but the only thing they keep talking about is warranty. And I'm not covered anymore since it's only on 3 weeks these thing are really baddly made it's like only a sticker

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    ...when I was buying this vape. They didn't mention on their website that the color of the batterie cap start flaking.

What did you expect the product description to say?
    • 0.91"OLED Screen Display
    • Resistance: 0.05-5ohm
    • Output Power:5-80W
    • Tank Compatibility: Max 25mm
    • Charge Current: DC5V/2A Micro USB
    • Battery: 1*18650 (battery sold separately)
    • AXON CHIP, USER FRIENDLY: The simplified user interface allows not only experienced users but also entry-level to enjoy advanced vaping
    • Beware: paint crappy, will flake

:lol:

No manufacturer or retail is going to tell you that their products suck in any way. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread