Vaporesso SWAG problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-9s

Apr 12, 2018
Georgia
I bought two of these two months ago and like them a lot! One of them seemed to start draining its battery and that 4 week old battery now will not charge. I inserted a second battery and the SWAG doesn't work - it reboots when I hit the fire button. Now that battery won't work.

I don't keep it in a pocket. It sits at home with the other SWAG (one still works well). What can I do?

Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I bought two of these two months ago and like them a lot! One of them seemed to start draining its battery and that 4 week old battery now will not charge. I inserted a second battery and the SWAG doesn't work - it reboots when I hit the fire button. Now that battery won't work.

I don't keep it in a pocket. It sits at home with the other SWAG (one still works well). What can I do?
Did you try a factory reset? When you put the battery in the external charger what is the reading?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

K-9s

Apr 12, 2018
Georgia
The battery was fully charged. In the charger, all the lights just blink (this happens when I put a battery in but it only happens once or twice before charging starts). It now shows drained/empty in anything else.

I cannot get to the factory reset or anything. It "boots" and asks if this is the old or new coil. Choosing either brings me to the screen. Screen blinks randomly. Touching the fire button causes a reboot. Touching the menu button doesn't do anything (except it will eventually reboot on its own).

I tried getting to the menu by plugging it into a charger, but it does the same thing. I don't know how to reset it. How do I install new firmware?

• Optimistic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread