My Vaporesso Targer Pro has a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

oliverolssonxyz

Oct 3, 2020
A day ago my vaporesso have got a problem, ItI to google it but found nothing. When the atomizer head is removed, the vape works just fine, but when i screw it in, it stuck on system off, if i remove and place a battery, it's stuck on vaporesso logo and that's it. And the most interesting part is when i i conne it via charge cable, it just fires a little bit. Idk what to do, tried new head, new battery, nothing works. Help

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    That's a 2016 mod and probably not even made anymore. Even if it were under warranty, I'd be chocked if they will bother to do anything about it.

That said, have you tried cleaning the 510 on the mod? Also have you tried different atomizers.

Stick a tissue in the 510. If it looks wet, you know juice has been getting into the 510. And if this happens enough without cleaning it regularly the juice will eventually seep into the mod mod and eventually cause it to not work properly or even die.

Could also be a damaged 510 positive pin insulator. This would require surgery and probably some soldering to replace assuming it can even be done at all and assuming you can find a suitable substitute for the stock 510 pin insulator.

Reactions: stols001

oliverolssonxyz

Oct 3, 2020
    That's a 2016 mod and probably not even made anymore. Even if it were under warranty, I'd be chocked if they will bother to do anything about it.

That said, have you tried cleaning the 510 on the mod? Also have you tried different atomizers.

Stick a tissue in the 510. If it looks wet, you know juice has been getting into the 510. And if this happens enough without cleaning it regularly the juice will eventually seep into the mod mod and eventually cause it to not work properly or even die.

Could also be a damaged 510 positive pin insulator. This would require surgery and probably some soldering to replace assuming it can even be done at all and assuming you can find a suitable substitute for the stock 510 pin insulator.
    Yeah, I tried to change the aromizer, cleaned the 510 connector and changed batteries. I guess the only way left is going inside this thing...

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Yeah, I tried to change the aromizer, cleaned the 510 connector and changed batteries. I guess the only way left is going inside this thing...

If you could diagnose 100% that it is the 510 connector without a doubt and there's no way to fix the connector, then you could always replace it with a new one. This requires some soldering of course.

Fasttech (in China) sells many 22mm 510 connectors for under $3

and varitube.com (in the USA) has 22mm and smaller for under $5
    Version 1
    Version 2

It all comes down to your skills, comfortability, how much you like the mod and how much your time is worth to you. Buying a new mod might be a better option for some in any situation.

If the problem is the circuit board, obviously you're screwed.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread