My VTR! Tell me what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRizzo7

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Wichita, Kansas, USA.
I know everyone likes to show off their "builds" (Whether mine qualifies as a build, I'm not sure. Lol). I figure, new member, Ive got to get 5 posts anyhow! Tell me what you think!
ITaste VTR
PT2/3 Mini-me BVC
AFC Valve
Derlin Muffler Tip
Smoked Kanger Glass
Custom Amber LED
New Power Button and Assembly
Custom JDM Stickerbomb

image.jpg

TikPandora

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Platte NE, USA
I know everyone likes to show off their "builds" (Whether mine qualifies as a build, I'm not sure. Lol). I figure, new member, Ive got to get 5 posts anyhow! Tell me what you think!
ITaste VTR
PT2/3 Mini-me BVC
AFC Valve
Derlin Muffler Tip
Smoked Kanger Glass
Custom Amber LED
New Power Button and Assembly
Custom JDM Stickerbomb

View attachment 377229

You actually inspired me to get rid of the very top and bottom pieces of my skin. I like the SS look in combo with the skin quite a bit.

CRizzo7

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Wichita, Kansas, USA.
Basically just the side by side setup, rather than top/bottom. I really like the MVP, and people always say how heavy the VTR is, but to me that's just craftsmanship and durability. I dropped this off my roof a few years back, landed straight in the driveway. Nothing but a few battle scars and a new tank, like it never happened! :)

Last edited:

CRizzo7

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Wichita, Kansas, USA.
Damn, and I thought mine was cool
enough. Guess I'll have to step up my game. View attachment 377266

I really like that skin, I just got lucky and found a shop that'll custom make skins if you give them the design. I personally like the derlin/plastic tips. Never been a fan of any other, but yours looks sweet!

TikPandora

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Platte NE, USA
I really like that skin, I just got lucky and found a shop that'll custom make skins if you give them the design. I personally like the derlin/plastic tips. Never been a fan of any other, but yours looks sweet!

Thanks! I wish I was as good at applying the buggers as you are though. There were quite a few gaps and angles in mine...and instead of take it off and risk ruining the skin, I just scratched off the white paint lines that were showing around it. I have the jungle camo color, and the white came off rather easily...too easily...

CRizzo7

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Wichita, Kansas, USA.
So cool, did you get a kit for the power/fire button and display, or tweak yourself? Also - is the skin quality decent? I was skeptical about getting one for the price.

The power/fire button and assembly were off of a parts unit I acquired. I couldn't find parts online anywhere. The display I tweaked myself, just trial and error I suppose. Lol, there is a shop local to where I am that custom makes skins, all you do is supply the design. Like these guys have been so much help. This one is great quality as far as I'm concerned, but I can't speak for the ones online. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread