My Waffle order shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
Finally!!! I was getting by on smelling my empty bottle for the past week.... I was worried it wouldn't get here before I sniffed up all of the smell. Now I have some hope heh and I won't run out for a long time.

Has anyone else's waffle orders shipped yet?? Anyone else super excited to vape theirs?

Awe... I'm jealous!!! What was your order number?

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
100thMonkey said:
I am awaiting mine from Mrs. T's and dreaming about the experience in Technicolor.

Glad to hear you're getting some more, Waffle-Spaz.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
I'm talking about TastyVapor's waffle, not Ms. T's hehe. I didn't know she carried Waffle but I'm too hooked on Tv's to give anything else a try right now. I doubt I'll buy a new flavor for a year. I've found my all time favorite! I didn't ever think anything could replace Tastyfinger but I stand corrected.

checkflag

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Los Angeles
Hopefully mine will too, Peoia has me excited about trying Raspberry TV flavors ;) It s your fault Peoia!!! lol

I added Razz to my waffles too. i hope its good. My GF got caramel apple and it barely has any taste. I wonder if i will be able to taste the rasberry.

I also wonder what happened to the caramel apple my GF got. i think they forgot to add flavor or something :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread