My7 and cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublebmc

May 15, 2013
Augusta, GA
I have use e-cigs before and have found myself going back to the traditional cigs. But I have decided to give them another shot and have loved them. I am currently overseas for work (dont ask). And have found that e-cigs have helped me with my addiction to cigarettes and have allowed me to have a more enjoyable smoke in the comfort of my room without having to leave to go smoke.

I have purchased a Power Kit from MY 7s.
I enjoy the flavor but have noticed the cartomizer doesnt last very long and the nicotine level doesnt seem to be very high.

I recently tried purchasing more cartomizers of different flavors and nicotine levels but have found hit a road block.

Can someone help me find a place that provides cartomizers at a good price and compatible with the My7 battery/atomizer.

If you need more information I will gladly provide it...thanks

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
These appear to be regular 510 cartomizers. These can be bought in blank form at almost any vendor and you can fill them with your juice of choice. If you are specifically looking for prefilled cartos, I'd recommend you get them here:

Prefilled 510 Series Cartomizers - ( Box of 5) - Carolina Vapor

Know that almost none of us veteran vapers use prefilled because they are very expensive. If you dont' mind filling them yourself, head on overy to My Vapor Store and get a pack of blank cartomizers and a bottle of juice. Then seach youtube for the "condom method" of filling cartos. There are other ways to do this, but I find that technique best for beginners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread