myle pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

magari

Apr 29, 2019
Hello,

I have a silly question but I gotta ask, I just bought a myle device yesterday and I wanted to know if I should remove the rubber stopper from the bottom of the pod? I've seen people do it to refill their pods but this is not the case for me. when I don't remove it I don't get good hits just harsh and hot throat hit but when I removed it it was a lot better

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
You talking about the tiny silicone plugs at the bottom?
upload_2019-4-30_0-38-26.jpg

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
they’re supposed to be for refilling. If I’m right about what you describe you’re saying you are getting what are known as dry hits. This means there isn’t juice feeding to your coil. I suspect it’s a defective pod and you’ve got some sort of vacuum lock situation going on because the the bit that is supposed to allow air into the pod tank to replace juice as it is used is blocked somehow. That pulling out a plug works is a bit funny. You shouldn’t need to do it on a pod that works though. In fact in a correctly working pod if you pulled those plugs is should leak all over the place. The same vacuum lock is keeping that from happening to you.
Any pod as a rule is overly expensive so simply tossing it is probably not an easy option, and you can break the vacuum lock by removing one plug. Don’t count on it working the same with other pods in the future though.

magari

Apr 29, 2019

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
what actually made me think to remove is in their website they said
Be sure to remove the rubber stoppers from the top & bottom of the Pods before inserting into your Device.
so I wasn't quit sure. and the fact that it is my first myle pod also I didn't know how the hit might feel. I took probably five hit without the plug and there wasn't any leakage except for one drop maybe, dose this mean it is a defective pod?

Thank you so much
If they actually want you to then it may actually supposed to be that way. There IS NO other air inlet.

basilia

Moved On
May 24, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread