Newbie using Myle Vape Pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SykoNot

Nov 2, 2018
Hi All,

It’s my 3rd day today using Myle, in a way it’s helped to reduce the consumption of cigarettes, from a pack a day , to a pack in 3 days , to no pack at all.
Today is my first day to go all Myle and no cigarette at all.
I have tried all MYLÉ Pods flavor, and love Cubano the most. However, my supplier is out of stock and will be having them in the coming 2 days, which might make me to smoke a cigarette till then. Im trying to avoid this, so I got this Ripe vapes San Juan juice. I refilled the pod ( checked how to in YouTube) , and successfully refilled it.
The issue is I’m not getting the hard effect on the throat, that I used to get earlier from the MYLÉ pods, or in a normal cigarette from a heavy puff.
I compared the refilled pod, with one of the MYLÉ pods I have that I dint use ( the blue mint pod, not a fan of mint) , by turning them upside down, and I noticed that The MYLÉ pod took longer than the refilled pod to fill the empty area. ( refilled with San Juan ripe vapes tobacco vanilla juice)
If I’m not wrong, I think this means that the MYLÉ juice is thicker/heavier than the ripe vape San Juan juice.
Can anyone suggest or recommend a tobacco flavored juice( saltnic) that is heavier or similar to the one the MYLÉ pods.
In recent years I have tried quitting cigarettes, and had 2 Joyetech, one was like a pencil type with Bluetooth and a smartphone app for modifying the watts, and the other one looked like a zippo that had a watch like dial for watt adjustment, they all failed, until I met MYLÉ.
I’m only 3 days using MYLÉ, and I’m not sure how durable it is, given that I’m a heavy user, 1 pod daily, but I have hope that eventually it will decrease until I even stop using it completely.
First time posting in a forum, apologies for this long long text.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy and welcome :). Sounds like an issue with bases. There are two children non base materials for ecig juice: vegetable glycerine (VG) and propylene glycol (PG).

VG is thicker, produces more visible vapor, is slightly sweet, and has less throat hit

PG is thinner, produces more throat hit, is not sweet, and occasionally produces sensitivity reactions in users.

SykoNot

Nov 2, 2018
Oh ok I got it , so I need to look for nicotine salts that use PG, and are 50mg/ml. The thing is I stay in the middle-east, this stuff is still not legal , so I have limited options, plus whenever I order online it never gets through customs, and the money paid online gets deducted. So my only option is to ask my supplier to get what I need, so far I requested cabono MYLÉ Pods, and will research for something similar to cabono pods. Recommendations from ya’ll will really help, given that the only sample I can try are limited to my supplier.

SykoNot

Nov 2, 2018
Hi guys, I have a new problem now with the MYLÉ vapor. It’s the 6th day now with no cigarettes, and MYLÉ is getting screwed.
Ok, the issue is when I take a puff with MYLÉ, the blue light is not stable, it’s light stays ON & OFF while still taking the puff.
Earlier it used to stay lit until I stopped, but now it’s OFF when I’m taking a puff.
I removed the pod , and cleaned the inside with the cotton earbuds, but it’s still the same.
The new thing I noticed is that the pod is not as tight as it used to be when fitted to the MYLÉ vapor.
This might be caused when I was switching pods , after refilling , I’m not sure. There is no juice leak. I checked thoroughly with the flashlight.
I’m still able to get a long drag though, but it wasn’t as easy as it was earlier.
EARLIER : I used to hold the MYLÉ vapor with 2 fingers only, that being the thumb on the other side & the index finger on top of the MYLÉ logo, so I see the blue & green lights.
CURRENTLY : I’m holding it like how one holds a billiards stick, sliding through the hole of the n letter shaped index finger, supported by the thumb, and applying a little force upwards towards the lips, while taking a puff, so that the blue light stays on until I’m done with the puff.

This current situation is annoying, as I no longer can take small light puffs, now it’s all long hard puffs, resulting in charging the MYLÉ vapor twice a day instead of once a day, and changing the pods every 24 hours or less, instead of 36 hours or more.

If anyone has experienced a similar issue, and has a solution, I would be happy to try it, coz I don’t want to go back to smoking again, & I couldn’t find any MYLÉ vapor fix videos on google nor YouTube.

Sorry again for the long story......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread