Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Well I see some people are putting juice reviews in here and I encourage this. If you love it let us know and if you hate it let us know. I jsut would like to say that everyday I get emails saying they don;t like a flavor and on the same day getting an email praising that same flavor. Juice is very subjective and what one person love s the other hates. Keep this in mind when reading reviews etc.

I vape tobacco flavors. I honestly find most fruit and other odd flavors not desirable. Others love them but I like to stick to tobacco types.

So here is my flavors of choice

TAB - This is definitely my favorite flavor. It has a sweet taste but its hard to pin point what exactly it is. It also seems to have tobacco under tones. If you are like me and always wish your juice had just a little more strength in the flavoring then this might be a good one to try. It has a strong taste. Unlike some other flavors where your not sure whats in your PV this one is obvious.

RY4 - Not much I can say that hasn;t already been said. It has a ncie sweet after taste on top of a pretty strong tobacco flavor. THis can be harsh for some but thats one of the things I enjoy.

RY1 - This has a stronger flavor then RY4. It is different. It has the same sweet flavor as RY4 but on top of that is a nutty flavor. It is a great vape and has good throat hit

Flu Cured - Another best seller and for good reason. It is a great tobaco flavor. Not too strong and not too weak. It also has a slight touch of sweet? I don;t know if it is sweet but something is there besides straight tobacco

Blended - This is a nice flavor. I consider this part of the camel, turkish family, but this one is my favorite of the bunch. It has a nice balance of the tobacco and that rich flavor thats in all these flavors. Warning all three of these flavors smell bad but don't let this turn you off

Yunyan - I like this tobacco flavor. It is smooth but has a kick. It has a nice flavor but doesnt have that after taste that so many tobacco flavors have. Nothing sweet or weird about this one.

Kent - Maybe the closest I have to a real light cigarette

Winston - This tastes like a winston cigarette. I used to smoke winstons when they were 2 for 1 and this is a lot like the real thing. Winston cigarettes were a bit harsh nad this flavor is also harsh, but I like kick once in awhile

Virginia - This is a strong tobacco flavor. This in a high nic level will definitely give you a kick. I like this one when I really want to feel like I smoked an analog. This is not an all day vape for me but its nice to have around

Parliament - This reminds me of the camel type flavors but its alittle less flavor and a bit more harshness.

Dunhill - Just got this flavor in yesterday and I am liking it. Its a nice flavored tobacco with a nice rich taste. I never smoked dunhills so can't say if its a close match or not

Hope this helps some of you

Thanks
Dave

Last edited:

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
<applauding>

Nice review, Dave. =)

Like you, the sweet flavors are a bit much for me. I like a nice day long tobacco vape. The DeKang Kent I bought from you and other sites is indeed about the best all-day vape I've found. WV2win had suggested it numerous times in his posts until I took him up on it -- the man was right.

Now, what you don't stock and should consider is -- Benson and Hedges. This one hasn't caught on yet but it is just outstanding. That slight sweetness of Kent doesn't exist in B&H. I'm thinking you'd like it and I'm thinking your customers would too -- well, this one anyway. LOL

I'm also itching to try Lucky Strike. I'm wondering if the manufacturer was able to capture the ultimate in throat hit with that one.

I have Winston here and also Dunhill, both unopened. I promised myself I would finish all the bottles I've opened before I crack open new ones. =)

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Very nice overview Dave, Thanks

I've yet to try a few of these liquids...I've been really curious about the Tab but, was afraid it would be close to the flue cured flavor, which I don't care for...In your opinion is it a totally different flavor or close to the flue cured family?

Edit: Hi Richie, I've heard good things about the Benson and Hedges too...Another one I've not tried yet...

Last edited:

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
Cotton Candy= Excellent flavor,sweet but not too much,reminds me of being a kid at the fair. I think there is a slight taste of tobacco also.Can easily smoke all day 1 of my favs.

Banana= Tastes like a Banana Popsicle,slightly sweet,good flavor inhaling and exhaling. My wife ordered it and I thought she was crazy,but has turned out to be another flavor I have to keep in my stock.

cassavetes

Moved On
Aug 6, 2009
Michigan
Cotton Candy= Excellent flavor,sweet but not too much,reminds me of being a kid at the fair. I think there is a slight taste of tobacco also.Can easily smoke all day 1 of my favs.

Banana= Tastes like a Banana Popsicle,slightly sweet,good flavor inhaling and exhaling. My wife ordered it and I thought she was crazy,but has turned out to be another flavor I have to keep in my stock.

Where can I get cotton candy in 18mg/20ml? I'm anxious to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread