Sweet tobacco juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astarr1462

Mar 28, 2019
Alright in my town there is a vape shop that makes their own juice and their sweet tobacco flavor is amazing. I don't really care to smoke any other flavor however they are a little pricey, now the juice doesn't taste like any other tobacco flavors , with the disgusting leafy aftertaste, its rich, smooth, sweet, yet still earthy. I have tried many different flavors of tobacco and they all have that same nasty taste... so would anyone know where I can find a sweet tobacco flavor like this so I can stop with these 30 ml bottles?

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Alright in my town there is a vape shop that makes their own juice and their sweet tobacco flavor is amazing. I don't really care to smoke any other flavor however they are a little pricey, now the juice doesn't taste like any other tobacco flavors , with the disgusting leafy aftertaste, its rich, smooth, sweet, yet still earthy. I have tried many different flavors of tobacco and they all have that same nasty taste... so would anyone know where I can find a sweet tobacco flavor like this so I can stop with these 30 ml bottles?
Lately I'm been vaping on a juice by Halo Cigs called Tribeca. It's a great smooth tobacco flavor and it has been around for years. You can order it in any strength up to 24mg and I believe the mix is 50/50 or 70/30. I would definitely recommend this flavor. You can order it in 50ml or 100ml too on the website.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Ask them what flavours they use. (I doubt it is a single flavour mix.)
If they are not willing to share the information, a bit of research (check their trash) may reveal some clues.
Do they sell concentrates?

Could you describe the tobacco flavour please. Leather, cedar, smokey, vanilla, creamy, bright, dark, spicy, mild, caramel, sweet, thick?

Cheers
I

• Agree
Reactions: smacuser

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Astarr1462

Mar 28, 2019
I've got a vanilla tobacco and a butterscotch tobacco from Watson and they are terrible , I've tried several tobacco's from cravin vapes which is a big vape brick and mortar around here... I thought I did describe the flavor but I will try again it's very rich almost caramel like but smoky only slightly and very smooth with a very slight perfume like aftertaste... pricey is $17 for 30 ml and $30 for 60 ml (which is just 2 30 ml bottles and pisses me off). The sweet tobacco flavor does not taste anything like other tobacco flavors it does not have the normal tobacco flavorings that I have come to detest. I really appreciate anyone who has taken time to reply thank you!

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    $17/30 ml isn't terrible for a quality juice, but I get where you're coming from. Heather's Heavenly Vapes makes some well regarded tobacco juices; they run around $13/30ml to start. It's been a while since I last ordered, so I really can only suggest getting a sample pack to try them out.

Have you tried any RY4 flavors, because that's kind of what you're describing? Most clones of Halo's Tribeca uses an RY4 flavoring. Again, creating your own juices costs pennies on the dollar once you get going.

Also, you might post on the Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux thread. Those folks are very knowledgeable (be sure to read the first post regarding Heather's vs. Cravin).

Last edited:

CagedSpam

ECF Veteran
    Mar 12, 2015
    FoPo, Oregon
    I am curious about making my own but it gets a little intimidating i suppose

Always time for looking into DIY, especially to get that awesome flavor created/re-created.

I've been vaping RY4D with vanilla custard and hints of citrus, yum.

Your wallet and tastebuds will thank you:)

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    It won't be intimidating once you finally get sick of getting ripped off. Seriously, the juices I make won't win any awards, but at least I'm not smoking. Juices like Tribeca are super easy to make. People here can tell you how to get started for the price of 3 bottles of premade. All you really need is a $9 pocket scale, some saved up empty bottles, flavors (maybe $10), nicotine (premixed to your PG/VG preference and strength) and a small plastic funnel. Tons of recipes and calculators are online.

No pressure, though. Otherwise, my go to is Boba's Bounty. I've been trying to clone that for years :facepalm:.

mac-nutty

Moved On
    Mar 2, 2019
    pub
    Lately I'm been vaping on a juice by Halo Cigs called Tribeca. It's a great smooth tobacco flavor and it has been around for years. You can order it in any strength up to 24mg and I believe the mix is 50/50 or 70/30. I would definitely recommend this flavor. You can order it in 50ml or 100ml too on the website.
    that stuff is expensive but...
    luckily there a clone recipe enjoy
    thanks @loukpapa
    View attachment 806453

wp_ss_20190330_0002 (2).png

Last edited:

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
    Always time for looking into DIY, especially to get that awesome flavor created/re-created.

I've been vaping RY4D with vanilla custard and hints of citrus, yum.

Your wallet and tastebuds will thank you:)
    ohhh... I'm just getting into diy, and after poking around a bit, didn't find a citrus ry blend. Willing to share your recipe? Op... With your second description, you reminded me of dekang ry2. It's the smokiest of the ry lineup. Been a decade since i was a regular vaper, so I'm not sure if it's even available any more, but I'm sure there is something out there like it.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    when I've got the supplies, I usually just do a RY4. It's caramel vanilla tobacco. Straight tobacco, from a lot of companies, has a weird aftertaste, for me. Tastes like plastic preschool floor mats smell. That weird plasticy.. smell that you get with a new... idk, sterilite tub? Or I've had some that taste like sweetened chai green tea. It's not like I don't vape them anyway though... :| Kind-of a weird fascination with the flavor. RY4 on the other hand, has and will probably always-be my favorite flavor of all time... & it's usually good by most vendors. Can't recommend PerfectVape, considering I bought 200ml of RY4, and they sent me MENTHOL RY4. :unsure: disgusting. Definitely enjoy HALO:Tribecca though. Tastes like cream & peanuts. :hubba:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread