Mysticic Juice - Luxury Lemon Tart

Status
Not open for further replies.

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Setup: Single DL rta, 27W, 70VG/30PG
Mystic juice is known for its premium aromas, unique characteristics and long-lasting flavors. I have tried quite a few flavors from the manufacturer, they always delivered the quality, which did not disappoint me. Lemon Tart represents a lemony, cookie world, not just any quality. I almost missed the test, as the 60ml ran out very quickly. There is just enough left that I can now puff while writing. Lemon and cookie, not overcomplicated, the manufacturer strived for simple and great flavors. You can feel the lemon on the inside, and on the outside it already carries the taste of the cake with it. Both slightly sweet and sour. You can smoke all day until the coil burns out, although I only changed the coil after 60ml. It wasn't burnt, the cotton wool was colored brown, so it would still last. Coming back to the flavors, the lemon is not too strong but slightly sour, which makes it lively. The cake has a spongey, cakey taste, but it really doesn't matter which one we compare it to, because it's filthy delicious. If I had to put it in one category, I would put it in "This is why it's worth vaping" from the ones I came up with. The price is fine, the design is like the other flavors, premium, taste and smell are very well done, all in all, it is among the best Lemon Tarts.

Attachments

• IMG_20220929_190344.jpg
    IMG_20220929_190344.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread