MyVaporStore E-Liquid Review (Menthols)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyjieng11

Jun 7, 2013
New York
Hello everyone I am new here but I would like to post a review of 2 e-liquids that I got from MVS. I am always open to new juices that no one wants and I will review them all just contact me. Thank you :) MVS is a very good is a very good vendor and they have excellent customer service. Sarah helped me with all of my questions and the shipping was very quick. It reached me in 2 days :) I would recommend this vendor to anyone.

So starting off I bought 2 liquids from MVS and they are the menthol and menthol Sensation. The set-up that I used for these was a K-GO fully charged which is about 4.2V and a low resistance boge cartomizer.

Menthol Sensation:The menthol Sensation is a very menthol/minty flavor with a little bit of sweetness at the end. Sort of like brushing your teeth instead without brushing them :) I like it as a standalone juice and it is my every day vape.

Vapor- 3/5 (It seems that the liquid is 100% PG so it gets a 3 out of 5 since there is no VG and the vapor isnt very thick)
TH- 4/5 (The throat hit on this is very good at only 11mg any higher and I think I might get a sore throat from it)
Flavor- 4/5 (It can come off as a bit too minty but the sweetness after taste is very nice, if youre looking for a menthol this is a good choice)

Menthol: The menthol is good but I would have to say that it doesnt have much flavor and is most likely better if it were mixed with other juices such as fruity flavors or a nice caramel tobacco flavor. It has the minty and menthol feel to it but it just doesnt really have a taste other than a slight hint of mint and not really leaving a sweet after taste.

Vapor- 3/5 (The same as menthol sensation since it is most likely 100% PG and the smoke isnt very thick)
TH- 3/5 (The throat hit is a bit less than the menthol sensation at 11mg but it is substantial enough that it does the job)
Flavor- 2/5 (Since I said that this doesnt really have a taste it should mostly be used to mix with other flavors so as a standalone juice it gets a 2 out of 5)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread