n00by has a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy7685

Aug 23, 2010
California
Hey guys, I just recently started "vaping" and I love it. I have a Joye 510.

Recently tho the vapor production has been pretty poor, and last night it starting tasting burnt. I looked in my atomizer and saw a thread and pulled it out, it was burnt at the end. So i pulled out all the threads I could see and the vapor still tasted awful. so I took off the cart, and dry hit the atomizer and the vapor starting tasting normal again, I was wondering, What happend, and how can i prevent it in the future?

dshack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This is one for the reason a lot for people have moved away from carts. The poly-fill will work it's way down into the atomizer and get burnt. You might consider dripping. It's more work but the vapor is much better and as long as you keep it wet, no burnt taste. Otherwise, just keep an eye on your atty and make your no treads are building up. You could also try a the tea bag cart mod. Good Luck.

YouTube - Quick Easy Lipton Pyramid Tea Bag Cart Mod for 510 ecig or 901 e-cig

RonnieV

Aug 10, 2010
Massachusetts
Dshack makes some great points. If you choose to stay with carts pull the wad slightly out of the end of the cart and take a lighter to the loose threads...be sure not to burn the end of the wad, just the loose ones. Then push the polyfil back into the cart. Its ok for the polyfil to set below the edge of the cart which was another mistake I was making at first. Hope this helps ya, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread