Status
Not open for further replies.

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA

I've been working on this one for the past 6.5 STRAIGHT HOURS and I ended up shooting over 35 takes! I hope my review does the device justice, it really is something else!

Please add your name to the interest list on VapePit if you're interested in purchasing a Nahual. A link to the official Nahual thread can by found in the video description.

The coil I have going during this review is a 3 wrap of 30g kanthal a-1, semi hollow 500 mesh wick, and 70/30 pg/vg juice.

NOTE: The list to actually purchase the atomizer is currently CLOSED! The list I was referring to in the review was purely to establish the level of interest, not to line up any buyers.

Last edited:

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Thank you D! And agreed, this is far from a beginners device! You just have so little room to work with coiling everything that you need a practiced hand to really get it going at maximum efficiency.
Great review, the Nahual is epic for sure. Awesome connection design besides flawless machining.. I will say one better be expert in wrapping a genisis coil to tame this one.

Great review Rick. Congrats to Urq who designed a unique Genesis, amazing design from a great guy:thumbs:

Rick don't know if I missed it but did you mention the overall dimensions of the Nahual
Thank you Steve! The OD is 5/8" (a hair under 16mm). I'll measure the length for you when I get home

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Just watched video and well versed with Genesis devices. I can truly appreciate quality and have several real genesis, yes iv'e tried the cheap clones but theres no comparison to a real one in humble opinion.
Would like to purchase one of these and hopefully can.
I sent you a pm and thanks for taking the time to make that video as i know thru another hobby of mine growing fig trees from around the world its not an easy as it looks . ; )

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Ok RW, That was a most excellent review ! very clear , brite , and informative. It looks to be a very precise manufactured Genesis atomizer. It is so nice it scares me because of it's very close tolerances , the coils around the wick are so close--almost touching.

I would have to practice wrapping a perfect wick & coil for sure. But the end result would be the most efficient wick & coil -- Genesis atomizer on the market to date.

Very nice , thanks RW and Dspin for the for the link ! :thumbs:

max1965

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Tyrol
I love mine, and I love the draw of my single 1mm air hole - it enhances the flavour a lot IMO!
Still pumps out huge clouds though. :)

F17F77B3-A1FF-43F2-A68C-9B2F20A58630-733-0000016C3AD4DCB3_zpsfb6d209e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread