Not open for further replies.

jerry69nolan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Jacksonville AL USA
acmepvs.com
18350.jpg

I want to thank every one who contributed to the thread of NAME MY mod and submitted there great ideas and time for my cause I had to close my thread somewhat early due to the fact that I need to name the mod to launch my web site in a few days. It was hard to pick just 10 to vote on with out feeling like some great names got away. After all having to let my 9 year old in on the pics :unsure: When I release my mod I will knock 20% off of the price for any one who contributed to the naming of my MOD that wants to purchase it if they PM me and let me know . I am also going to offer a 10% discount to any member of the forum who PMs me with there email address as a early release discount to our great forum members.
With out further adieu and in no particular order these are the names to be picked from.
It will be tallied from the likes that each name receives.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Good Luck everyone!! They are all great names, and I am proud to have been picked as one of the finalists... angelic.gif

Jerry,

You should have put a link to this thread in the old one before you closed it, so everyone knows where to vote... I even had a hard time finding it... :facepalm: LOL!!

Thanks for choosing mine as one of the finalists!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread