Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry69nolan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Jacksonville AL USA
acmepvs.com
First I would like to thank keelalagirl55 for her effort in helping name my mod and now I can say I vape the Phantom-J and second I want to thank all of the forum members who participated in the effort by submitting a name or voting. As a special introductory offer I would like you all to visit my web site acmepvs.com and if you enter ECF10 in the promo code box you will be given a 10 percent discount for your pre-orders. It will come in two finishes ,a brushed and a polished finish. I don't know if all of the information is on my site yet but I want you to know that it is built like a tank and will carry a one year bumper to bumper warranty (If it had bumpers). I am proud to say it is 100% built in the USA. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at jerry@acmepvs.com

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
WooHoo!! t2028.gif Doggie won!!!
It was nose to whisker, right down to the finish line.... congratulation.gif

That's one sweet looking little mod you got there!!
(and the name isn't bad, either... LOL!!)

Spacekitty will now do the Happy Dance...

dancing_cat-927.gif

jerry69nolan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Jacksonville AL USA
acmepvs.com
Very cool..... I like the name too!! I like to watch a product to before I buy it! I think others might also! Posting a video with this thing in action could help! Lets see this in action! and congratulations on your new born m MOD!

Thank you and I understand. I have a couple of people that will be doing some video reviews as soon as I am able to get them to them. I know you dont wanna look at my mug fish facing a mod.

jerry69nolan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Jacksonville AL USA
acmepvs.com
Thank you so much Jerry...and for all those who voted for the Phantom name....I am humbled! AND....I am really psyched! It really looks great and I have a feeling I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on it....I have a hubby with very sticky fingers;)

Now you should not look at it that way, instead you sohuld look at it like "If I buy one for him its like I got 2 for one". Now doesnt that sound better? lol

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Jerry,

Could you post a picture of the PhantomJ showing the internals of the Mod so we all can see what the inside of the Mod looks like, I cant find a picture of the internals here in the thread or on your website ? What Batt configurations does it take, will it run on 2 x 3V Batts for 6v or is it only a 3.7 Mod just would like to see the inside of it please

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Could you post a picture of the PhantomJ showing the internals of the Mod so we all can see what the inside of the Mod looks like, I cant find a picture of the internals here in the thread or on your website ? What Batt configurations does it take, will it run on 2 x 3V Batts for 6v or is it only a 3.7 Mod just would like to see the inside of it please

Phantom J (Polished Finish) [PHJ-001] - $79.99 : AcmePVS.com, American Made Personal Vaporizers

Specs at the top, pictures at the bottom, should give you what you need unless you want brutal specific diagrams. -Magnus

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Now you should not look at it that way, instead you sohuld look at it like "If I buy one for him its like I got 2 for one". Now doesnt that sound better? lol

Oh...that's on the list;) I know that is exactly what I am gonna have to do, but that's okay...kill 2 birds with 1 stone....fill the birthday gift while protecting my property at the same time:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread