Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
We don't have this unit on site as of yet as we are still testing the unit for reliability so there is no reference link. Winner receive a complete 3.7V Bolt setup.

Bolt Body, 2 x 18500 batteries, TrustFire TR-001 charger, and a 5 pack of VJ 1.5 ohm dual coil cartomizers.

1 guess each per day until someone gets it right.

What movie is this poster from.

movieposterd.jpg

Have fun and enjoy!

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
wow is right. I honestly didn't think anyone would get that this fast. A movie that great influence on my youth.

You know the drill LD. Send an email to sales@vaporjunction.com and we will get your kit shipped out in the morning. I would like some feedback on this unit as we are looking to stock them after the CNY.

Thanks

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
wow is right. I honestly didn't think anyone would get that this fast. A movie that great influence on my youth.

You know the drill LD. Send an email to sales@vaporjunction.com and we will get your kit shipped out in the morning. I would like some feedback on this unit as we are looking to stock them after the CNY.

Thanks

Awesome Dex. I'm pumped! I never win anything! Oh, and I review products too! :lol:

I will send the email right now.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
No worries bud. Just give your opinion. Whether we decide to stock it or not your opinion could help others that are looking into the Bolt. So far it's held up pretty good here in the office and out in the shop. Had it trip the PCB on the batteries a couple times with the dual coils but I tend to have that issue on most mods that run anything other than an 18650.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
No worries bud. Just give your opinion. Whether we decide to stock it or not your opinion could help others that are looking into the Bolt. So far it's held up pretty good here in the office and out in the shop. Had it trip the PCB on the batteries a couple times with the dual coils but I tend to have that issue on most mods that run anything other than an 18650.

This is coming at the right time, because I have to sent my older PV back in for repair. I don't have one for the office, since that is where I use it. Now, I have this one to take its place. Since I work a lot -- many say too much -- it will get one heck of a workout. I will let you know how it is. I was looking at getting a 3.7V mod too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread