NATIONAL: (VAPE MAIL BAN CALL TO ACTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Step 1) Submit your vape MAIL BAN comment to USPS then Step 2) Message Congress! CASAA not only made it easy, but also included FAQs about the law. Please SHARE this with your friends AND favorite vape retailers/manufacturers to share with their customers!

USPS Vape Mail Ban - Submit Your Comment!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
NATIONAL: (USPS CALL TO ACTION UPDATE) We've been made aware that some lawmakers are refusing to acknowledge the validity of organized consumer campaigns, insisting constituents contact them directly. We won't let that stop us! (See new note above Action #2.)
USPS Vape Mail Ban - Submit Your Comment!

bump and my submission sent to USPS and reps,

I stopped smoking 9 years ago with the help of vaping products. I had smoked for 15+ years prior to that. I had tried to quit with other nicotine replacement products, but only vaping replaced the need to hold something and have hand to mouth motion, which helped me finally break the addiction of cigarettes.

Now my breathing and lungs are much better and I don't wake up feeling like an elephant slept on my chest like I would sometimes if I had been smoking a lot. I enjoy vaping, but have stepped down the milligrams of nicotine I use gradually over time, and I don't get cravings for vaping nicotine in the same way I used to for cigarettes.

It's a shame that 1 or 2 examples of misuse are being used to scapegoat all vaping and ban it - that is what this mailing ban does, it bans vaping. I live in a metro area and there used to be some vape shops around but the vast majority are already out of business thanks to Covid, and the products and selection for anything these days has to be ordered online. During the pandemic we have relied on shipping for EVERYTHING and that's not over yet either? Why this shipping ban is being forced through is beyond me. It's hurting consumers who won't have another way to get these products that keep them from smoking, or will force people to break social distancing, or go back to smoking, and it's driving out all the small businesses that have expanded the vaping market and created jobs while helping others at the same time.

It's not the simple flavored nicotine products some of us have been vaping for a decade that are the problem, and every site I order from has vigorous age verification software. The children are not the reason for this shipping ban, it seems to be aimed at persecuting all vaping and killing the whole industry so that it can be monopolized eventually by the same big corporations that have profited off the harmful addictions they inflicted on smokers and their families for decades. If this is really about collecting taxes, collect it; don't ban the shipping and industry out of existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread