Natural Extract Tobacco Liquids and Associated Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavymetalhero

Jul 8, 2011
NJ, USA
Organic VR4 is the delicious juice I was referencing earlier. Hands down the best RY4 I've ever had. It'll kick your hardware's ... though, seriously.

Yeah, get a sample of the VR4, just... you might have to deal with a really reduced throat hit in order to enjoy the flavor. But get it anyway. The VR4 is amazing, and even if you find that it's stinking up your attys like an ashtray, you can still smell the bottle every now and then... out of this world, man... It shouldn't be too hard on your attys if you have it burning cool enough. That's the one thing I've found that works, but I was looking for a better solution, hence the OP

Actually this post was bouncing off of sheik, but directed at spaceballs who was asking about ordering from vaperite

Last edited:

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
i have an ego t. I take out the puncturing thing which debridges and dewicks the atty. Then I drip straight on the coil. This has been the best vaping experience I've had. I almost exclusively vape extracted tobacco flavors and it's never sat in the atomizer. Highbrow vapor's do not linger. Neither do the Quicknic's. Want2vapes do sit in there as well as Vaperite. With the typical atomizer, no matter the voltage, you can blow the juice out from the cart end and it comes out the connection end. If it still tastes bad then microwave up a bowl of water of about 2 minutes and let it soak for awhile. After this blow it out.

Extracted tobaccos are amazing liquids. It just takes a little more TLC

heavymetalhero

Jul 8, 2011
NJ, USA
i have an ego t. I take out the puncturing thing which debridges and dewicks the atty. Then I drip straight on the coil. This has been the best vaping experience I've had. I almost exclusively vape extracted tobacco flavors and it's never sat in the atomizer. Highbrow vapor's do not linger. Neither do the Quicknic's. Want2vapes do sit in there as well as Vaperite. With the typical atomizer, no matter the voltage, you can blow the juice out from the cart end and it comes out the connection end. If it still tastes bad then microwave up a bowl of water of about 2 minutes and let it soak for awhile. After this blow it out.

Very interesting, I didn't know you could do that because I've never tried a tank. I always drip, so I'm always happy with atomizers, but I will have to give try a tank atomizer someday, and take out the bridge, like you did. Also, thank you for the info about vendors with extract tobacco that apparently is easier on attys? I will definitely have to check that out. Quicknic and Highbrow Vapor; any others? Thank you!

The thing is, I can clean the attys, but they still stink like burnt tobacco! I've tried water, alcohol, and I don't have an ultrasonic machine at home. Smells just like a half a cigarette that you put out, mixed a little bit with fried atomizer smell. I never liked the dry burn, but I might resort to it on this one atomizer that still retained a lot of the smell I described.

Recently discovered that Vaperite extracted tobaccos work great in a cartomizer, and miraculously, the carto does not ruin the flavor like it does with so many others. I don't know why or how, because Vaperite tobaccos are bit mild, but Rou's hazelnut tobacco works/tastes great in a carto after vaping it and topping it off, for a couple days now. Maybe because it's part flavoring as well. Or maybe it's just a good carto; it's definitely the best experience I've ever had with a carto. I'm going to try VR4 and Perique as soon as the cartos I rinsed out are dry.

Last edited:

heavymetalhero

Jul 8, 2011
NJ, USA
Ms. T's is another that's on the list of juice vendors I need to try. I need to slow down on da joose!

18 ml VR4 added. Thanks :toast:

Mrs. T's Snickerdoodle is the one that they have a hard time keeping in stock. Everyone loves it, I love it, every single non-vaper that has ever tried my eGo loves that flavor.

And, if you read my last post I'm about to try VR4 in a carto, but if it works like the other flavor, it will work tremendously well. I'll let you know.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I'm not an atty fan but primevaping is a vendor that has clogging juice. I run all of them in standard resistance Boge cartomizers. A carto will last about 3 days at 6V before I toss it and start over. Other juices last a heck of a lot longer in them. However, I'll put up with it because I love the awesome flavors.

You might consider an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner and a handful of atty's. They do wonders for atty's especially getting rid of a bunch of gunk. No they won't get them totally clean but clean enough to reuse with good performance.

Have you tried the Smoktech 1.7ohm Resurrectors? I personally never had any luck with Boge cartos. I vape a lot of Prime Vaping stuff (Love From Above, PV4, Natural Tobacco, Last Tango, Oasis, etc.) and my cartos usually last me at least a couple weeks (and I order all my juices from them with an extra flavor shot). Actually, I have a carto for my Oasis that I've been using for at least six weeks or so. Plus they hold more juice than the Boges and deliver much more flavor, IMHO. A pack of 15 from CCV runs about $20 shipped with coupon code: ecf5off. You should check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread