Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco - Customer service issue : fati

Status
Not open for further replies.

fati

Jun 21, 2014
Quebec Canada
Company name
Naturally-Extracted-tobacco
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
7 July 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Customer service​
Briefly describe your problem or issue

Order 2596

My order was placed on 30/06/14, after that ive noticed about the long waiting time and the negatives comments about C.S.
Ive sent an email in the month on july but didnt expect any answer..

I said to myself, god thank im not so desesperate for eliquid, so well im just gona wait.

They deceide to close their store till august in order to fulfill their past orders saying that they will email customers when it reopen..

Then on begining of august the store reopenned.

My order was shipped one week later 8/8/14 giving me a tracking number.

Checking my tracking like we always do everyday or so, the number they gaved was never found in Canadapost system, since its still in Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS.

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified on August 10, 2014 to expect this package for mailing. This message does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Please be advised tracking is not available for this product. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Tryed to mail the store owner on 24/08/14 , since Ive never seen any Pre Shipment taking that much time.

Told them that I would be understanding for the delay, but that a minimum of communication would be appreciated.

More than one week from that mail, more than tree week from ''shipping'', more than two month from filling order, still no communication, so I deceide to post this.

Last edited:

fati

Jun 21, 2014
Quebec Canada
David1975 said:
I had the same problem with them, I waited a month and a half and ended up putting it into dispute with my credit card company. That was the beginning of March to the end of May. I ended up getting the money back shortly after that. I have yet to receive even 1 email from them, and my order still shows as pending. I would have commented on your post but I got a message saying I didn't have permission to reply with a quote.... feel free to add this to your posting as more people need to beware of them.

Ty for messaging. From what I hurd it seems that they are honnest people going into some sort of personnal problem, I can understand that. But dam, how hard is that to reply to a customer, or even send automessage..You can hire a niece, a student, or whoever to do that job, couldnt be worse that it is right now. Never ever seen that before on an online store.

Personally, I dont mind waiting for their stuff if its that good, but they could at least say it or send a message saying that they are sorry for the delay or whatever. On there website its buisness as usual, a policy saying that the shipping will be made within 72h, they even have time to put new stuff and current sales on there main pages... Are theses guys serrious ?! Now the order is registred on usps pre-shipment since 1 month, that is unbelievable.

I give them a little more time and I hate to do that but if nothings move within the next month, I will have to fill a dispute from CC compagny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread