Nautilus 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I have been using the N2 since they were first available. I do not prime my coils as this eliminates the gurgling for me. I let it sit for five minutes or so before I start vaping. While it is tempting I do not overfill the tank and try to stay within the recommended limit by Aspire.....most of the time.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I really try not to top that fill line, as I hate when liquid gets between the metal sleeve and the tank. So, I have definitely overfilled it a time or two. If you don't, it's completely not a leaker, especially if you close off airholes while in travel mode. I still LOVE the N2 and have at least one in my daily rotation at all times.... :) It's a great little tank.

Anna

Reactions: Winblows

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
I enjoyed approximately 10ml of tobacco (Enovera American) at 1.8ohm. Just great. This tank will definitely be my preferred 'pocket' tank, thanks it's size and sexuality. Now I switched the coil to the 0.7ohm and will give it a try for the next 10ml ...
In my experience in MTL vaping, the Kayfun V5 is unbeaten, but it's to big for a pocket (and it's NOT sexy at all).

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread