The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Nautilus mini, 1.6u BVC coils and the eleaf istick . . .

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Trailz, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trailz

Trailz Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2014
    NE OH US
    Anyone find the 1.6u coils a bit too much on the iStick, even at the lowest voltage/wattage setting? I figured this may be the case when I chose the coils but didn't think it'd be this intense at the lowest setting. Just curious if others are experiencing the same with this setup.

2. eUsername

eUsername Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2013
    'Merica
    I really don't notice a difference between 1.8 and 1.6 on teh BVC coils...

3. GregoTX

GregoTX Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2010
    Lewisville, TX
    FWIW, I've found the mini Nauty to be an epic fail all around, especially on my iStick. Gurgles and leaks, coil doesn't last very long, just a huge disappointment. Going back to my trusty iClear 30S.

4. Trailz

Trailz Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2014
    NE OH US
    . . . said no one ever ;) I've found that at least with 50/50 juice, I have to tug very lightly, almost to the point that you're letting the atty do the work. When I start to detect a pop or 2 on a dry draw, I fire and blow gently through the drip tip to clear it.

5. WickedBad

WickedBad Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2014
    United States
    This is because of the modulation that it uses the actual output is much higher than it should be. Check out this video he talks about it. I use 2.1 ohm coils on mine and I feel I have good control on the output.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W1G7p_fCJw#t=1318

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.