Nbc now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
Cameron, NC
at least this proves my age limit thing.....not all states regulate underage selling of ecigs.........but the rest of the story was complete BS......like who cares if teenagers are becoming exposed to nicotine......teenagers have been exposed to nicotine for the last 100 years or more......at least this time its a healthier alternative......geesh....

Texace146

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
They also talked about how because e-liquids come in various flavors such as apple and watermelon that e-cig manufacturers USE THAT to MARKET TO KIDS...

*~*~*~*~*~!!!!!<=== B U L L S H I T ===>!!!!!~*~*~*~*~*

Excuse me, but does that mean that just because I'm an adult, I should only be confined to "adult" cereals with no flavor like CORN FLAKES?! ...... that! I'm 28 and I'm still cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, so leggo my Eggo because I've gotta have my Pops, and I want me Lucky Charms! When I was a smoker, I was SOOO ...... when they took away flavored cigarettes. I was in LOVE with those Camel Cremas that came in a tin case. Those were the absolute BEST cigarettes out there. But if they do that to e-cigarettes, I'm gonna just explode. I mean, seriously. How the hell could they get away with that if they banned flavors? There's so many DIYers out there, even if regulation is tough, I don't see how they'd ban flavors. Still chaps my ... though when they talk about the children... THE CHILDREN!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! That's the death of this country is overzealous soccer mom's putting their ....ard offspring in timeout, attending PTA meetings and enacting ....ty rules and lobbyists and regulations and bureaucrats and...

( <==<==<==- TEXACE EXPLODES -==>==>==> )

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Did anybody read the transcript? Cracks me up. Basically, it says:
Kid: I quit smoking gross cigs by switching over to the cleaner vapor ecig.
News: we MUST ban eCigs from anyone under 18 yo!! Kids quitting smoking is outrageous!

Let me see if I can upload a screenshot:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread