Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
Oh supreme and wise parents, we naive children can have such silly questions...I could have asked in an e-mail and kept this private, but I thought the forum could use some information straight from the source(s).

Please give me some recommendations of your own (M&P)flavors of juice that are as clear as pure water, or close to clear. As we all should know, the darker stuff can be quicker to clog various intake devices, possibly giving us poor opinions of flavors that might be our own fault for choosing in the first place. I know it's all transparent, but there's crystal clear like filtered water and very dark like my coffee.

I will assume that there are many clear-ish citrus juices that might crack a tank or clearomizer, but if you have time, your knowledge on your own flavors in this regard might help as well. I know from experience that it's too much info for a store/website to display Hi-Def pictures of EVERY item, but so far, most juice makers describe the flavor, very rarely the color/hue and effects on clearomizers/tanks. I know it's a lot to ask, but I think that it might be a good selling point. Like many that are new to this vaping thing, I am wasting money on a lack of knowledge, and any vendor that helps the consumer get what they want/expect will surely profit!$!$!

Thanks for listening Mom and Pop, you're the best!

Last edited:

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
Oops,I forgot to give some examples. I also didn't realize how hard this would be in regards to bottle size and material. Judging the darkness or clarity of e-juice is going to be almost as subjective as the taste. Whatever, here's what I've got so far-

RY4 - very light golden yellow, like filtered apple juice, but slightly cloudy
Bud's Blend - almost exactly like the RY4
Butterfly Bait - one step closer to clear from RY4 and Bud's Blend
Caramel - just a hint of yellow and not at all cloudy. Closest to water of these 6 flavors
Crazy Ape - golden yellow with a little brown, not cloudy
Pchela's Famous Five Layer - medium light brown, no yellow. Like my oak floors, no stain just a clear coat

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oops,I forgot to give some examples. I also didn't realize how hard this would be in regards to bottle size and material. Judging the darkness or clarity of e-juice is going to be almost as subjective as the taste. Whatever, here's what I've got so far-

RY4 - very light golden yellow, like filtered apple juice, but slightly cloudy
Bud's Blend - almost exactly like the RY4
Butterfly Bait - one step closer to clear from RY4 and Bud's Blend
Caramel - just a hint of yellow and not at all cloudy. Closest to water of these 6 flavors
Crazy Ape - golden yellow with a little brown, not cloudy
Pchela's Famous Five Layer - medium light brown, no yellow. Like my oak floors, no stain just a clear coat

Hey Schnarph! Some of our clear juices are;

Kewl Kiwi
Peach
Blue Ridge Mist
Cotton Candy
Key Lime
Spearmint
Pina Colada -near clear
Batter Up - near clear
That Coconut Stuff - near clear
Vanilla Cream - almost clear
Yum! - almost clear

Hope that helps and sorry for the late reply, just been super busy!

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
Whilst Praze, for instance, may not be clear - i don'r seem to get the gunking of coils from any M+P's juice - premixed or me DIY at 70/30 VG/PG that i've had from other juices. Same has so far been true of Pchella's F5L - if that helps ;)

I will be editing my first post very soon, to include the next 6 flavors I just received. So far, the Keswick Koffee which I thought would be much darker, is no darker than the Crazy Ape. Also, no M&P juice wants to stick to my coils either. Makes for long lasting coils/cartos and consistent flavor over time. Since this is going so well, what is your darkest liquid? I like my coffee black, like my men (jk?).

Yo M&P, I just got a friend off of NJoys today, he liked Bud's Blend just fine. New customer! Got anything harsher, closer to 'ashtray', in case he gets bored with Bud's, as in far from sweet? Nutty is fine...

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
RYO (Roll Your Own) is a Dark, very earthy tobacco - they might like - and if buying the concentrate can add whatever thee wish to make it more to thy tastes - if needed ;)

Just finished a ml each of RYO and RY4v2 from M&P in my clearo, fantastic. Like the other M&P liquids it is very light in color and my atomizer gives it the go ahead. I assume you don't use NET's, and don't really care- I am in it for the taste, TH, and vapor production, in that order. An e-liquid that keeps my clearo and tanks happy and tastes good is all I want out of this, besides getting off cigarettes. So far, all M&P juices are super atty friendly.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just finished a ml each of RYO and RY4v2 from M&P in my clearo, fantastic. Like the other M&P liquids it is very light in color and my atomizer gives it the go ahead. I assume you don't use NET's, and don't really care- I am in it for the taste, TH, and vapor production, in that order. An e-liquid that keeps my clearo and tanks happy and tastes good is all I want out of this, besides getting off cigarettes. So far, all M&P juices are super atty friendly.

I am a bit confused as to what an NET really is. We use tobacco absolute and Tobacco Extract which are naturally extracted from the tobacco leaf, just not by us personally. One uses alcohol to extract and the other uses water. In my opinion they would be NET's but apparently they are not considered NET's by the NET folks. Hopefully that answers your question, lol :unsure:

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I will be editing my first post very soon, to include the next 6 flavors I just received. So far, the Keswick Koffee which I thought would be much darker, is no darker than the Crazy Ape. Also, no M&P juice wants to stick to my coils either. Makes for long lasting coils/cartos and consistent flavor over time. Since this is going so well, what is your darkest liquid? I like my coffee black, like my men (jk?).

Yo M&P, I just got a friend off of NJoys today, he liked Bud's Blend just fine. New customer! Got anything harsher, closer to 'ashtray', in case he gets bored with Bud's, as in far from sweet? Nutty is fine...

I believe Keswick Koffee is our darkest juice so you have already tried the darkest one. As for cloudiest, any with tobacco absolute are cloudy, which includes; Praze, Haze, Bud's Blend, American Blend, Dolce - there must be more, lol. But that gives you a good idea of the range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread