• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I would love to do a marathon.....but I don't think I could......i actually hate running.....but yet I love it.....:confused::confused:

Are those like knee high socks without the foot?? Where would I get a pair of these high tech compression thingys?

Well I know Scheels has them. You could also find them online

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Oxycodone is heavy duty stuff.....
Mama bears forced me to the emergency room at 2:00 this morning. I was having contractions/constrictions right under my ribs. It would suck the breath out of me and hurt like hell.
Got an injection of something that starts with a D. Nurse said it was stronger than morphine. She was still injecting and it was hitting me.
Cracked 2 ribs according to x-rays, and "bruised" (not the term he used...can't recall tech term) my lung, but didn't puncture it.
Went to Walgreens at 4:00 for the oxy. It kills the pain but not a big fan of the head affect.
Need coffee....lots of coffee. Cane I pour you a cup Jake?

Dilaudad? Lung contusions are not fun.. I've had a few of those in my day. Cracked ribs suck about as much as a fractured tail bone.. Nothing you can do for them and cant avoid hurting from them. I feel for you, papa

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Dang......when you do something, you don't mess around! You better lay around and take it easy for awhile....never had oxy.....but I've heard it's great!
Thanks for the coffee offer, but I'll pass, trying to drink mainly water!

Coffee is actually good for you, especially in the morning. It helps boost metabolism and controls hunger. Just follow it up with a glass of water, cause it is basically a diuretic.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Dilaudad? Lung contusions are not fun.. I've had a few of those in my day. Cracked ribs suck about as much as a fractured tail bone.. Nothing you can do for them and cant avoid hurting from them. I feel for you, papa

Fractured tail bone would suck.....I bruised mine once and that was bad enough! I've been lucky so far, never broken or cracked anything!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha

That might be it....good stuff. I requested a quart for DIY....hospital workers have no sense of humor....
What a sleep aid......this reviewer gives it a big OL, hells yeah, 2 thumbs up.
Heading out to the garage to break a few more just for the D stuff......highly recommended.

As far as the oxy stuff.....great pain relief......but just don't dig the feeling.....

I'm playing hokey today.....being a kitty about my boo boo.....

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Coffee is actually good for you, especially in the morning. It helps boost metabolism and controls hunger. Just follow it up with a glass of water, cause it is basically a diuretic.

Ummm......no thanks.....I don't dig the taste of a cup of ...! I'll stick to my water....

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
That might be it....good stuff. I requested a quart for DIY....hospital workers have no sense of humor....
Heading out to the garage to break a few more just for the D stuff......highly recommended.

As far as the oxy stuff.....great pain relief......but just don't dig the feeling.....

Maybe I should crack a few ribs or something, so I can try it out.....

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Really? I've been pretty lucky, only had stitches once, never been to the hospital, no surgeries.....hopefully it stay that way for about another 50 years!

Well that's good..You should be proud of that! I have managed to rake up an absurd amount of hospital and doctor bills due to injury.. been life flighted, ambulances, the good stuff!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

Yeah, the dilauded is good stuff! You probably shouldn't be hanging out in the garage until you are healed.. And when you use the term 'D stuff' or 'D word', it's surprisingly similar to.. well, the D word, lol

Don't worry about playing hookie.. You probably need it. Doubt busting your bum would do you much good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread