need a good camel plus suggestion, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandelionwings

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Lexington, KY
good morning,
i know that tastes and preferences are a matter of opinion. and while, my taste buds are expanding to the wide wide world of vaping...i still find that i crave the flavor of my camels. [yanno, that smooth turkish and domestic blend prior to the changes of fire safety filters lol] i mainly crave it with my morning coffee [i'm not knocking the carmel mocha blend that i'm vaping this morning] and during stressful times--including a kick .... card game tournament, like last night, when i reached for my small sample of dfw vapors camel 24mg to drip---only to find that there wasn't a single drop left!!!:ohmy:

i truly enjoyed their camel. fortunately or unfortunately, i also have several other flavors and i'm not sold. so before i place an order with them, today, to replenish that camel---are there any others out there with a camel flavor that knocks your socks off AND that has flavors that your really enjoy? customer service that you are happy with? also, i ordered items from anothers recommendation, only to find out that they were having processing and other issues so that my order was put really really behind---so please, if you know that the company is having issues [even if they are a great guy]--please gimme someone else to try.
i've ordered juices from the vapor room and i'm happy with the order, prices and service. but this request is for a kick .... camel flavor. i smoked predominately camel full flavor for most of 30 years, i don't want my throat to burn, but i love a good th. since i don't have an all day vape flavor [yet], i would really like to have this flavor to hold me over :D
many thanks in advance :D

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My main vape is Awesome Vapor Camel in 24mg strength. It's a 100% PG liquid that works very well in Boge 2.0 cartos. It's clear and slightly amber and I get a week out of a carto if I use only Camel in it. I like the clean tobacco taste and the undertones of this juice. Although it's possible that it's not what you are looking for, it's my pick out of dozens of juices I've tried over the last year and 9 months.

Awesome Vapor lets you pick a free 3ml sample for every bottle of juice you order. That's a good way to try different ones as you buy. I also like their Turkish Blend. It's a little heavier on the tobacco taste with slightly more throat hit.

Awesome Vapor is in North Ga (Cummings, Ga). I get next day USPS service since I'm about 100 miles South of them. In KY, you would probably get fast service, also. I'm not sure what the Las Vegas tag in their web site means.
Awesome Vapor | Electronic Cigarette | E-Cigarette | E-Cig | The Electronic Cigarette | The E Cigarette | Las Vegas

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
thank you, very much for the recommendation! i went to the site and it appears that other than the sampler pack, that it only comes in one size....but it doesn't say what size bottle that is?

Arno only sells one size, 10ml. I don't know why he doesn't offer larger sizes and haven't asked him, but it's a fair price, but not a steal, for what he sells, especially since you get an additional 3ml for every bottle you buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread