E juice prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

jotook24tovaip

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas Tx. USA
Yeah I honestly think I will never, even after hitting the lottery, be able to justify $1/ml. juice(nicQuid etc.) It's all vg/pg, nicotine and flavor. I can't see how me having to wait a week while someone gets around to making my juice makes it more expensive, then I gotta let it steep (this does change the juice). Nothin' wrong with that I just don't think I can justify the vast price differences from vendor to vendor when the only real variable is whether you like a or b or c. I have paid from $16.95 to $10.00 for 30ml. here in Dallas (metro area) with price giving no indication of quality. Wish I could just go ahead and take the plunge and buy juice online...I guess everyone has that shelf, box, drawer of "maybe if I'm desperate" juices they wish they never would have gotten...buying without tasting is a scary thought...maybe if I could find samples, like 3 or 5ml. to try like nicquid but with reasonable prices for 30ml. and up...

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
if you're looking for super cheap, stick with mbv. don't even bother with ecblends in my opinion.
azurevaping -.13-.26/ml.
mbv- .17-.33/ml

those are what i suggest for cheap juice.

yaeliq is only .18/ml, but i don't recommend his juices. ecblends is .30-.50/ml. liqua is about .19/ml.

there's plenty of vendors with .50/ml juice. I personally don't like vaping juice I don't like the taste of regardless of price ;)

VikingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2013
Minnesota
I'm up for trying anything, regardless of cost (I am trying various "cult" juices and yet don't understand the hype surrounding them, but at least I have tried them!). So, I've bought various sampler packs (Halo's sampler packs are cheaper than buying the full bottle) but don't think I could ever justify $1 per ml.

Thankfully, I get bored easily, so I need about 9 different juices to vape during the day. That allows me to vape a few ml of more expensive juice (50-70 cents per ml) and a few ml of cheaper stuff (17-42 cents per ml) each day.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes is pretty darn good and if you get the big bottle, is only 42 cents a ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread