Need a good vg menthol suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
Can anyone tell me who makes a good vg menthol. I am not a menthol smoker, but I have been trying vaping off/on for 3 years now with no success. The juice with the pg seems to irritate me and just don't agree with me. The only juices I've found that I can consistanly vape are menthol juices, but again after a little while, I have issues with the pg. I do not like a big in your face flavor and would like to find a mellow juice with enough menthol to know its there but not to overpower you. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can give me.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I'll preface this with I only use Johnson Creek and I wasn't a menthol smoker.

My main vape in this vaping incarnation is and has been Tundra. Others have had their tastes diminish as I got used to them. Tundra is always there.
Wisconsin Frost was OK but not a strong enough flavor for me.
I couldn't tell you how either stack up to a menthol cigarette. I think both are also minty.

If you mean mentholated flavors Solstice sounds like it would be odd but it was my original favorite and although I can't taste the reason it became my favorite it's still always in use. The only reason I'm backing off how I use it is to try to get the full taste back.

I think that covers their PG free menthol. I'd suggest Tundra but since you don't want strong you might like Wisconsin Frost better.

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
Smooth menthol from TVR- ...! Thick but easy to cut with D.W. or PGA.
Can anyone tell me who makes a good vg menthol. I am not a menthol smoker, but I have been trying vaping off/on for 3 years now with no success. The juice with the pg seems to irritate me and just don't agree with me. The only juices I've found that I can consistanly vape are menthol juices, but again after a little while, I have issues with the pg. I do not like a big in your face flavor and would like to find a mellow juice with enough menthol to know its there but not to overpower you. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread